sunderland

JH

I cannot get over how fucking thick they are.

I'm 'friends' with said mackem on FB, he's always on those cringeworthy 'banter' pages where just about everyone (including our own lot) seem to be short of a few brain cells. I fucking hate those pages/groups with a passion, sadly those comments are literally the tip of the iceberg.

If you take away the points we (luckily) got in our first 13 games where would we be? Mackem logic.

http://i.imgur.com/pfAsz.png

:lol:

That's hilarious.

You can't argue with his maths. Just think where we'd be if you took away all the games we won, puts things in perspective.

These last few days man…..39 points from 13 games? Deductions for ‘lucky streaks’? Everton to overtake us? Sturridge to join safc? Am I fucking seeing things?

This season has pushed a lot of them over the edge… Its rapidly getting to the point where laughing at them feels wrong, like playground bullies taunting a kid with a speech impediment or physical disability. The board needs a virtual dinner lady to step in shouting ‘leave him alone, he cant help it”.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The mackems had a MASSIVELY lucky, almost UNBELIEVABLE, run under O'Neill too, :lol:

Guest pintofscottsellers

The mackems are hilarious like, they make it hard to hate them at times their that funny.

I'm 'friends' with said mackem on FB, he's always on those cringeworthy 'banter' pages where just about everyone (including our own lot) seem to be short of a few brain cells. I fucking hate those pages/groups with a passion, sadly those comments are literally the tip of the iceberg.

You sure about that?!

You sure about that?!

Aye.

Guest Geordiesned

The last few days of Mackematics has been hilarious. Just when you think they couldn't be any thicker they prove you wrong!

This is how to get a degree in Mackematics

Manchester United ticket sales so far

Nathan is having problems accessing the online sales for this match, so I will start one off on his behalf

Blue 1444 ( Centre East and West )

Red 2886 (Corners upper and lower)

Purple 2953 ( North Stand upper and lower)

Orange 997 (Wings East and West)

Grey 0 (South Stand)

Black 0 (black Cats bar)

Total tickets left 8280

BCB (black) and South Stand are currently not for sale for some reason, so there are a potential 2100 tickets to be added once released.

So using the Gunn formula

Sell out = 47936

less 8280 (tickets left)

Less 3300 (area reserved for United)

Add 1700 (Utd allocation)

We have a current tickets sold situation of

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=692704#ixzz1tjojaAs2

From their Mags vs Chelsea match thread

Originally Posted by sadjee gadjee

I truly want Pardew to do a Kinnear and fuckin keel over clutching his chest !!!!

Never have I despised a kernt as much as I despise this fucka !!!!!

There's that Mackem class again, it's practically oozing.