sunderland

JH

Anything past Pelaw on the shit Metro line is mackemsville country IMO like.

I wouldn't say Fellgate or Brockley Whins are.

They're on a slippery slope though, there is a reason why the line splits there - too give the option of changing your mind and crossing over to the dark side.

Loads of my mates are from Cleadon, and went to Whitburn school. Its definitely in South Tyneside like, there's a sign just after it on the way to Seaburn which says youre now entering the containment zone.

Guest bimpy474

This is stupid on so many levels.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=704747

They are mental.

André Ayew - OL  ----------------------------  :spit:

Luuk de Jong - FC Twente ------------------  :facepalm:

Ola Toivonen - PSV --------------------------- :mackems:

Bas Dost - Heereveenen -------------------- :yao:

Christian Eriksen - Ajax ---------------------- :memelol:

Patrick Helmes - Vlf Wolfsburg ------------- :smugdog:

Steven Fletcher - Wolves ------------------- :tobey:

Yakubu Aygebeni - Blackburn -------------- :nods:

Jordan Rhodes - Huddersfield -------------- :naughty:

Kevin Davies - Bolton ------------------------- :dance:

Is it forgivable to sign up to RTG just to post a thread on there supposed class and the clear evidence that proves they have non, just to see what reaction it would provoke? (disguised as a mackem)

Is it forgivable to sign up to RTG just to post a thread on there supposed class and the clear evidence that proves they have non, just to see what reaction it would provoke? (disguised as a mackem)

Only if you don't say non.

Only if you don't say non.

And learn the correct times to use there, their and they

well there was 7 guests Mackems reading this thread when i saw that so I think they may be on to you.

I was aware i mispelled that... couldn't be arsed to change it, same applies with the 'their' issue. Will probs do it, for the meltdown it should cause.

The old 'I knew it was wrong but it was too late to do anything about it' defence

Titus should try that one in court tomorrow