sunderland

JH

Positive Makem logic on sugar daddy clubs:

Re: sugar daddy clubs

If you look on the upside, if Chelsea and Man City were still nothing clubs the Mags would have finished 3rd with CL football

and possibly plotting a serious title challenge this season against champions Arsenal.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=724077#ixzz24H45pQ72

Sad though because it's true  :sad:

Uh... We finished 5th, above Chelsea.  How would we finish 3rd if them and Man City were taken out of the equation?

Adam Johnson will be a cracking signing for them, can see it happening too. To be fair to O'Neil he's had joy before in picking wingers out; Milner, Young, Guppy to name a few. They're still in desperate need of a striker and their long term future under O'Neils transfer strategy is bleak, but as far as this season is concerned, Johnson will do well for them.

Positive Makem logic on sugar daddy clubs:

Re: sugar daddy clubs

If you look on the upside, if Chelsea and Man City were still nothing clubs the Mags would have finished 3rd with CL football

and possibly plotting a serious title challenge this season against champions Arsenal.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=724077#ixzz24H45pQ72

Sad though because it's true  :sad:

Uh... We finished 5th, above Chelsea.  How would we finish 3rd if them and Man City were taken out of the equation?

Nah you're right we would have finished 4th. But if Chelsea didn't have a sugar daddy they wouldn't have won the

champs league so 4th would have got us a champs league place. It's all ifs and buts I suppose but clubs getting bankrolled

the way Man City and Chelsea are will make it almost impossible for clubs like us to get in the champions league for the

foreseeable future.

lerl.

Whilst the price is hilarious, I think Fletcher is a decent striker, and certainly better than anything else they’ve got right now.  Not that I think he’ll turn them into an attacking powerhouse either.

will he? a £15m (plus) signging, for that money for sunderland you expect more than alright or fine or even good you expect great and he is not a great player, hes an okay player but christ almighty he has 2 relegation's in 3 years behind him

will he? a £15m (plus) signging, for that money for sunderland you expect more than alright or fine or even good you expect great and he is not a great player, hes an okay player but christ almighty he has 2 relegation's in 3 years behind him

This  :lol:

@JMcC_23: @CraigGards8 my daughter said '' dad can i have a rabbit ?..... i said ' no your too young, use ur fingers!

McClean quickly deleted(?) his twitter account after sharing that :lol: Seems a bright lad.