sunderland

JH

Ian W for Colo's replacement, easily the best defender of everything and anyone I've ever witnessed.

:lol:

It would be hilarious if TT had actually read or understood what I posted.

Unfortunately I did and you said it hasn't been a problem at previous clubs. Not only do you head straight in defending a fascist and his 'interesting' views (your words) you cant even be bothered to get your facts straight before doing so.

Thick doesn't even cover it.

Your Suarez style argument of its different from where he's from is just laughable as well.

Don't why you're so set on following me around the forum having a go. I never defended anything, I would hardly defend anyone I thought was racist or fascist.

All I did was raise some points I had heard about cultural differences and the actual quotes that have been brought up when discussing Di Canio. There's nothing thick about that, unless you think there is no such thing as cultural differences between nations.

I suspect you know all this but are choosing to go on the windup anyway. Or you don't understand the argument I'm making, which is fair enough as well I suppose. Just hold off on the personal digs FFS. I admit I didn't know about the complaint from that Swindon player, fair cop.

This is just you deflecting your ignorance saying it hasn't effected him at other clubs without knowing the facts. Its not my fault you waded in without knowing this, it has been said several times already in this thread, so really there is no excuse. You got it wrong so don't blame me.  :lol:

Also I was just having a light hearted dig, you started with the insinuation i couldn't understand what you were talking about, I do, however i don't see it as an excuse for him to act like he has done at other clubs, something which you denied.

It's best we just don't reply to each other.

Ian W for Colo's replacement, easily the best defender of everything and anyone I've ever witnessed.

:lol:

It would be hilarious if TT had actually read or understood what I posted.

Unfortunately I did and you said it hasn't been a problem at previous clubs. Not only do you head straight in defending a fascist and his 'interesting' views (your words) you cant even be bothered to get your facts straight before doing so.

Thick doesn't even cover it.

Your Suarez style argument of its different from where he's from is just laughable as well.

Don't why you're so set on following me around the forum having a go. I never defended anything, I would hardly defend anyone I thought was racist or fascist.

All I did was raise some points I had heard about cultural differences and the actual quotes that have been brought up when discussing Di Canio. There's nothing thick about that, unless you think there is no such thing as cultural differences between nations.

I suspect you know all this but are choosing to go on the windup anyway. Or you don't understand the argument I'm making, which is fair enough as well I suppose. Just hold off on the personal digs FFS. I admit I didn't know about the complaint from that Swindon player, fair cop.

This is just you deflecting your ignorance saying it hasn't effected him at other clubs without knowing the facts. Its not my fault you waded in without knowing this, it has been said several times already in this thread, so really there is no excuse. You got it wrong so don't blame me.  :lol:

Also I was just having a light hearted dig, you started with the insinuation i couldn't understand what you were talking about, I do, however i don't see it as an excuse for him to act like he has done at other clubs, something which you denied.

It's best we just don't reply to each other.

:slap:

Adolf would have been a long ball manager, he liked an aerial bombardment, and he'd probably fill the midfield with tanks like Papa Bouba Diop. It would look outdated in this day and age.

Please, Diop isn't Aryan enough. He'd have Mertesacker playing box-to-box.

Adolf would have been a long ball manager, he liked an aerial bombardment, and he'd probably fill the midfield with tanks like Papa Bouba Diop. It would look outdated in this day and age.

Please, Diop isn't Aryan enough. He'd have Mertesacker playing box-to-box.

Seb Larsson would be a perfect fit. Blonde hair, blue eyes

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
No am at working paying for you giro to pay your fines Ronald wood

about an hour ago via mobile

They are having their "Lee Bowyer" moment, remember when everyone and their dog suddenly had an opinion on Lee Bowyer joining Newcastle.  :lol: There was fucking uproar.

Well done Sunderland for going one better.  :lol: