sunderland

JH

I'm not worried about them catching us up in the table.... I don't think that will happen. I'm just slightly less confident of beating them at SJP now since MON took over.

slightly less confident but still quite confident. tiote and cabaye back, two forwards worthy of playing 2 up front. i'd still look through the respective teams and be very confident.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Will Tiote be back for the Derby? Need him to Keep Sessegnon Quiet Like.

the final is on the 12th february so I would hope we'd have him by early march

Ah right, for some reason a thought it was near the end of February, haven't took any notice of the tournament tbh

Will Tiote be back for the Derby? Need him to Keep Sessegnon Quiet Like.

the final is on the 12th february so I would hope we'd have him by early march

Ah right, for some reason a thought it was near the end of February, haven't took any notice of the tournament tbh

was expecting him back for wolves, but only realised this morning it was that soon. pleasant surprise

could have problems with campbell's pace with him in his current form. be a tough one this but we should have enough

they're actually away at stoke. sure i've seen in more than one place that they were at home. they have 3 loseable matches before our game. hopefully takes the sting out of them

I'm not worried about them catching us up in the table.... I don't think that will happen. I'm just slightly less confident of beating them at SJP now since MON took over.

slightly less confident but still quite confident. tiote and cabaye back, two forwards worthy of playing 2 up front. i'd still look through the respective teams and be very confident.

Are you mad man? Didn't they say that probably on Santon would get in their 1st choice 11. How can we compete with that. We are doomed :)

I still think on paper we have a much stronger team than them, but as we all know O'Neill has got the best out of them. I'd be confident of a win with our strongest 11 against them. Would love to smash them again, they'd have no excuse this season rather than blaming Agent Bruce.

could have problems with campbell's pace with him in his current form. be a tough one this but we should have enough

they're actually away at stoke. sure i've seen in more than one place that they were at home. they have 3 loseable matches before our game. hopefully takes the sting out of them

If we ditch the ridiculous high line and try and play football, we will win IMO.  Especially seeing as barring injury, we will have Tiote, Cabaye and Ba back, oh and that Cisse lad, but he's shit according to them  :fool:

We're not playing them till March 4th, nee chance Campbell will still be fit in a month.

Current form? He's only come on as a sub in an FA cup match and played 70mins in the league. Getting a tad excited there me thinks.  :lol:

Current form? He's only come on as a sub in an FA cup match and played 70mins in the league. Getting a tad excited there me thinks.  :lol:

rather good considering how long he was out for. good finish against boro and great last night supposedly though i havent seen it. another month of fitness he should be even better. of course we will have to wait and see. our tactics defensively could play into his hands

rather good considering how long he was out for. good finish against boro and great last night supposedly though i havent seen it. another month of fitness he should be even better. of course we will have to wait and see. our tactics defensively could play into his hands

Its not exactly form though.