sunderland

JH

Guest johnson293

Was great listening to Total Sport on the way home - Marco trying to big up Wayne Bridge signing - talking of him being an England International, and about his 30-odd caps... ignoring the fact he's only played about 12 matches since this time last year, and all of them were for West Ham, who were relegated.

Kyrgiakos wasn't confirmed at the time.

Was great listening to Total Sport on the way home - Marco trying to big up Wayne Bridge signing - talking of him being an England International, and about his 30-odd caps... ignoring the fact he's only played about 12 matches since this time last year, and all of them were for West Ham, who were relegated.

Kyrgiakos wasn't confirmed at the time.

Haha. :D I'll have to go on iPlayer and listen again, missed tonight's.

I'm shocked that his transfer policy is this horrendous.

you know brummie on here is a villa fan, hope he's got his lottery on for tonight as his predictions about o'neils signings and targets have been spot on.

Can't believe he's signed these two plums. Shame Heskey or Davies didn't happen that would've been the icing on the cake. It's like O'Neill is getting his targets from Football Manager 2008. I work with a few mackems and they are over the moon with the Bridge signing for some reason, but I'd be frightened if this man was in charge of our transfer policy.

I can't wait until they give him some money to spend in the summer he'll have exhumed Chris Sutton before you know it

mackem in a smoking shelter.. "we'll bring out the best in those two" (bridge & kyrisomethingoeother)  :laugh:

It is hilarious. I can think of loads of players MON signed for us where people - and the press - said "he'll get the best out of them"

The likes of Steve Sidwell, Nicky Shorey, Curtis Davies, Marlon Fucking Harewood, Heskey, Zat Knight, and Heskey, none of which he managed to get anything out of.

MON will get Sunderland better results than they're used to, but the flip side is that they have to accept his transfer policy is lazy, myopic and very predictable.

mackem in a smoking shelter.. "we'll bring out the best in those two" (bridge & kyrisomethingoeother)  :laugh:

It is hilarious. I can think of loads of players MON signed for us where people - and the press - said "he'll get the best out of them"

The likes of Steve Sidwell, Nicky Shorey, Curtis Davies, Marlon f***ing Harewood, Heskey, Zat Knight, and Heskey, none of which he managed to get anything out of.

MON will get Sunderland better results than they're used to, but the flip side is that they have to accept his transfer policy is lazy, myopic and very predictable.

I read yesterday he has the ability to turn shite players good.  Where's the evidence of this?