sunderland

JH

Got to say to those that mocked the appointment of O'Neill, I said so at the time but you are freaking moronic, he's done a great job on them as anyone who looked at his record could see he would. Long term there are doubts about his ability to push on from a decent base and his transfer record is very patchy at best but the guy knows how to get the best out of teams he works with. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were "top dawgs" again this year, despite our win today our general form lately has been pretty poor, ever since the Manure victory really. 9 points is a bit of a cushion but we have to watch our backs.

Got to say to those that mocked the appointment of O'Neill, I said so at the time but you are freaking moronic, he's done a great job on them as anyone who looked at his record could see he would. Long term there are doubts about his ability to push on from a decent base and his transfer record is very patchy at best but the guy knows how to get the best out of teams he works with. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were "top dawgs" again this year, despite our win today our general form lately has been pretty poor, ever since the Manure victory really. 9 points is a bit of a cushion but we have to watch our backs.

we've won 2/3 since man utd in the league. wins are wins and losing at fulham is understandable

He'll do ok, let's see what state they're in when he leaves.

They have scored some absolute crackers since O´Neill arrived.

Im trying to convince myself that these goals could have been scored no matter who was in charge of them, and without having seen any of their games since he took over bar the first game against Blackburn (where they scored two fantastic goals) I hope their general play is still like it was against them. Once the wondergoals dry up, they will start to fall down the table.

They've had Champions League form for the last few months and they're still 9 points behind. 3 of their next 4 are away too.

They do look good mind atm, unrecognisable from the shower of shite under Bruce but their form will dip eventually. They're only 4 points above WBA who are in 15th...

They've had Champions League form for the last few months and they're still 9 points behind. 3 of their next 4 are away too.

They do look good mind atm, unrecognisable from the shower of shite under Bruce but their form will dip eventually. They're only 4 points above WBA who are in 15th...

Amazing what a bit of organisation and drive will do for you unfortunately.