sunderland

JH

Guess who this is about?

" I've seen posters say he is world class and they get shot down but some agree. For me, he's just in the bracket below world class along with the likes of Modric, Lampard and Ibrahimovic but below Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Ozil and the ilk (Messi and Ronaldo are in the elite catagory)"

Seen the thread.

Did a MAG! actually just put Ben Arfa on a similar platform to Yossi Benayoun? :lol:

I think a few of our fans who post there are afraid of getting ripped into all the time, so downplay us as much as possible to try and keep those wankers satisfied.  The turncoat twats.

Default Re: Fan Base

They were in the right place at the right time when the Premier League kicked off and Sky were looking for teams to hype up into a frenzy. Loads of kids and arseholes bought into and the rest is history.

Them getting 50,000 is no big deal, they've chased the title and had champions league football.

Sunderland getting 40,000 is far more impressive, considering the relegations and record low points we have had to suffer.

It's a no brainer, so only a thick twat/mag would disagree.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691147&page=4#ixzz1rqmW43zO

This made me larf. We started that season in exactly the same place as them, the brand spanking new Division One.

mackem history, man, it's a different book altogether! :lol:

Catts?

Better than Tiote in every department man, according to our dear Paxton:

Quote:

Originally Posted by midds 

Tiote for me like.

(Stunning revelation, I know)

Cattermole is better in every department man.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691283&page=6#ixzz1rrUJ4WkW

Then he comes out with this.. http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691262

Seems like we've pushed another mackem over the edge of sanity.. :lol:

Lee Cattermole better in every department :lol:

You could ask fans from all the other 18 clubs in the Premier League and all of them would say wor Cheik. Our backup central midfielder is better than Cattermole ffs.

I'm guessing this Cattermole shite is just a fallacy for what it's worth, they haven't got much going for them at the minute so they just seem to be clinging to anything they can (whether the believe it or not) in order to win a debate. The just look like a bunch of fucking deluded idiots, though.

Another pearl of wisdom from the Paxinator.

I don't care how many minutes he's played, the bottom line is Sess has more goals and assists than him and come the end of the season on paper this is all that matters.

Spanner.

Nee wonder they're so fucking shite man, "ON PAPOR WEEZ THE BEST TEEEM IN THA WERLD".

Got to be a 'dirty stinking Mag' surely?

-

Btw, probably already been posted but the 'mackem logic' meme thread on Toontastic is fantastic, all of them are so true  :lol: :lol: