sunderland

JH

I like the green spellchecker squiggle ;D

I really, really hope Sir Ricky Sbragia is the next mackem to sign up on here. I sort of admire his poetic posts, imagine him talking with BABA!

Just as long as he brings his Cheesy (chip) Grin avatar of Sbragia - you have to read his posts while looking at the cheesy grin to get the full effect.

But I do love the Bard of Mackemdom poetic turn of phrase!!

More geography discussion, riveting.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691147

I think they may possibly be even more obsessed with attendances than they are about our club. However it has to be said their gates have dropped considerably over the last few years despite the supposed optimism.

All the cheap/free tickets probably mean the receipts (which are more important than the attendances) will have taken a huge dive. Not looking good for them.

On a lighter note some macums are absolutely bending over backwards to help anyone get a cheap ticket for their remaining games, offering their season ticket numbers to any old Tom, Dick or Harry in a desperate effort to fill the empty seats. I think Randy Savage on RTG is so desperate he would even lay on transport from anywhere in the UK to help someone get there.

oday, 11:54 AM   #8

Windypants

Midfield

Re: Fan Base

Newcastle only get 40000. It's just that about 12000 of them are so huge that they need two season tickets, one for each arse cheek. This is where the popular phrase 'half arsed' comes from, describing how Newcastle fans can't sit properly on one seat.

This is why Steve, this is why: LWLDLLLLWLL/LLWDDDL P18 W3 D4 L11

Fucking sign this guy up to Friday Night at the Apollo, clearly the next big comedian.

oday, 11:54 AM   #8

Windypants

Midfield

Re: Fan Base

Newcastle only get 40000. It's just that about 12000 of them are so huge that they need two season tickets, one for each arse cheek. This is where the popular phrase 'half arsed' comes from, describing how Newcastle fans can't sit properly on one seat.

This is why Steve, this is why: LWLDLLLLWLL/LLWDDDL P18 W3 D4 L11

f***ing sign this guy up to Friday Night at the Apollo, clearly the next big comedian.

That's the alleged Freiburg fan that said Cisse is shite, misses loads of chances, won't cut it in this league, glad they didn't get him etc  :lol:

I get sick of all these thick mags coming on here saying how good their support is and that they get 52 million at the Sports direct every week.

Having looked at a map of the catchment area for both clubs it looks to me that their area is much bigger than ours and more built up .With that in mind it would be interesting to know what percentage of the population actually go to the home matches.

I have a feeling Sunderland would be the better of the two

Nothing scientific mind.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691147#ixzz1rpuc4uts

That's because caves and tree shacks don't show up on the map.

Guest Craig-NUFC

They constantly bang on about how Sunderland is a bigger city, yet when it comes to attendances, Newcastle is suddenly bigger?

Mackem logic

Default Re: Fan Base

They were in the right place at the right time when the Premier League kicked off and Sky were looking for teams to hype up into a frenzy. Loads of kids and arseholes bought into and the rest is history.

Them getting 50,000 is no big deal, they've chased the title and had champions league football.

Sunderland getting 40,000 is far more impressive, considering the relegations and record low points we have had to suffer.

It's a no brainer, so only a thick twat/mag would disagree.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691147&page=4#ixzz1rqmW43zO

17 points ahead of them and they still convince themselves the likes of Larsson and 'Catts' are better than Ben Arfa and Tiote.  Bunch of fucking simpletons.       

Krul

O'Shea Taylor Colo Santon

Tiote Cabaye

Ben Arfa        Sessegnon

Cisse Ba

That's about right, yet those fuckwits would take a heart attack if they seen that combined team.

No way Sessegnon would get into our team at the minute fwiw, they won't accept and will shoe horn him into an XI as he's their best player by a distance, bless them, but unless we changed our shape the front 6 would remain the same. By their own admission he cannot play on the wing, Ba and Hatem can.

He could maybe replace Jonas but that could be a bit too attack minded. In a "team of the year" sense he would be in every time though, he's certainly wouldn't be a shoe-in to start though.

17 points ahead of them and they still convince themselves the likes of Larsson and 'Catts' are better than Ben Arfa and Tiote.  Bunch of f***ing simpletons.       

Krul

O'Shea Taylor Colo Santon

Tiote Cabaye

Ben Arfa        Sessegnon

Cisse Ba

That's about right, yet those fuckwits would take a heart attack if they seen that combined team.

Pretty much this, though I would rejig the formation a little bit