sunderland

JH

Guest johnson293

This thread, and associated pics have made it to Toontastic now, and something I missed has been pointed out....

24265_116485121698936_100000123466460_317915_549833_n.jpg

24265_116493885031393_100000123466460_317955_6866987_n.jpg

Uncle Mick and 'Basic' Mick seem to be sharing the same pair of lace-less Reebok classics, too! :lol:

Uncle Mick and 'Basic' Mick seem to be sharing the same pair of lace-less Reebok classics, too! :lol:

dafuq :lol:

That's fucking amazing. :lol: :lol: :lol: Honestly think that's the best thing in all the pages now. Fucking hell.

:spit:

Guest Roger Kint

did anyone else hover over the facebook link in the fear there may be a mutual friend, then breath the heaviest,longest,deepest sigh of relief when there wasn't ?.

Yes :lol:

Man, it's comedy gold.

Uncal Mick has turned up as the Lolerpool manager on the other thread too  :celb:

I can see Uncal Mick turning up in every thread now as a metaphor for Totes Amazeballs  :pow:

Can somebody PLEASE turn "Uncal Mick" into an Emotion  :snod:(no idea how to do this myself)

EDIT: The one with the outstretched arms

did anyone else hover over the facebook link in the fear there may be a mutual friend, then breath the heaviest,longest,deepest sigh of relief when there wasn't ?.

It's alright, i've got mackem friends from Jarrow, i've vetted the lot just incase.  :lol:

It's alright, i've got mackem friends from Jarrow, i've vetted the lot just incase.  :lol:

aye so have I and I think they'd see him as being as hilarious as we do.