sunderland

JH

Guest Roger Kint

did anyone else hover over the facebook link in the fear there may be a mutual friend, then breath the heaviest,longest,deepest sigh of relief when there wasn't ?.

It's alright, i've got mackem friends from Jarrow, i've vetted the lot just incase.  :lol:

aye so have I and I think they'd see him as being as hilarious as we do.

Depends, some of the mackems from Jarrow are on RTG based on what i have seen on FB

did anyone else hover over the facebook link in the fear there may be a mutual friend, then breath the heaviest,longest,deepest sigh of relief when there wasn't ?.

It's alright, i've got mackem friends from Jarrow, i've vetted the lot just incase.  :lol:

Depends, some of the mackems from Jarrow are on RTG based on what i have seen on FB

none of the mackems i know go on, one registered then had a look and never posted, they all think it's embarrassing and see it much as we do.

Na, none of them have ever heard of RTG, i was quite impressed.  :lol:

AtK56fUCEAA4WPk.jpg

They obviously take turns wearing the Reebok classics.

That fucking picture, man. :lol: :lol: I'm never going to get over his attempt at a model pose. Rat face and his little 'look at me chilling on a wall, arms folded. FTM. Dont' mess about me, like.'

Of course not forgetting his style. 'am gona dress up fa tha raid tonight like. dont mess abowt me. jeans with the away shirt. class like. cannit wait till its my turn with the reeboks, really set it off perfect.'

why are all the pictures at night too, the NUFC related ones are obvious but even when they're somewhere non-threatening it's always at night

maybe uncal mick has a reverse curfew and he's only allowed out late at night when there's vitually noone about

Please, could we all remenber the quote from Christian Lacroix before we prematurely laugh at these fashionistas

"Le fact is that tu can never beat le footy top tucked into le jeans.  Le beautiful simplicity of le line reminds me of Jean Patou at ees finest"

why are all the pictures at night too, the NUFC related ones are obvious but even when they're somewhere non-threatening it's always at night

maybe uncal mick has a reverse curfew and he's only allowed out late at night when there's vitually noone about

Uncal mick has skipped bail.

EDIT:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20588739.jpg

he dont mess bout like mate haha x

he dont mess bout like mate haha x

:lol: well played wormy