sunderland

JH

Guest neesy111

This thread man, should be locked in a time capsule forever.  :lol:

You wouldn't see a noticeable difference in them when you looked at it again if you did. :lol:

That's true :lol:

Guest VegasToon

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/JUICESIXNINETY/Untitled-2-2.jpg

Mickpoleon Dynashite, love it!

Mickpoleon Dynashite!!!!!    :spit:

Just occurred to me, if those photos were taken on a iphone (unlikely I know) you should be able to find out where the were taken using an freely available open source program.

Pity we don't have any photos mind :pow:

Outside sjp mate.

O0

Just occurred to me, if those photos were taken on a iphone (unlikely I know) you should be able to find out where the were taken using an freely available open source program.

Pity we don't have any photos mind :pow:

Outside sjp mate.

O0

Mickpoleon Dynashite one's not though. I suspect it's "on the estate" somewhere.  :whistle:

What the f***?

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/24265_116493851698063_100000123466460_317951_2940541_n.jpg

:lol:

:spit:

I'm at work laughing hysterically, no one understands why. I can't explain why either :lol:

Someone take this pic, photoshop out the lights so it looks like they're 'floating'. THEN, film-poster stylee, have the word "CHRONICLE" underneath (as in the 2012 film) only CROSSED OUT, with "SUNDERLAND ECHO FTM" scrawled under it. I need to sharpen my photoshop skillz again like, not as funny when I have to explain it all :okay:

They don't quite realise that for us they are a source of comedy where as for them we are a source of hate. Some of them seem to get more of a kick out of hating Newcastle than they do supporting Sunderland.

Would do them the world of good if they stopped the obsession and focused on themselves rather than everyone around them. Least they've stopped all the trying to be friends with other clubs bullshit :lol:

Oh, and they can be summed up perfectly by those pics of the Mackems over the past few pages. Show those pictures to people from Sunderland and they will see just regular folk, show them to people from anywhere else in the UK and they'll see the dregs of society.