sunderland

JH

Am I the only one who doesn't think Saha on a 1 year deal isn't that bad of a move? He's s**** but he's still miles better than the rest of the dross they have as forward options.

It's not, but it's funny compared to who they were linking themselves with and it's so predictable from Marty.

Guest icemanblue

Am I the only one who doesn't think Saha on a 1 year deal isn't that bad of a move? He's shite but he's still miles better than the rest of the dross they have as forward options.

Nope. He's a good player, with questionable fitness. If they keep him on the pitch, he'll do well for them. Usually scores against us as well.

But, he's not the kind of exciting, foreign league based, name that the kids and foreigners can post their meme faces about.

Artie was on Look North before taking questions from the fans.  One of which was asking if he thinks it's the right course of action to solely depend on the UK market for players and would he ever look abroad.  His response:

"I would answer the question if I could understand it"

Cue background chuckling from his media chums

Let me rephrase it....in fact I'll just repeat the question: "have I got a second series"?

Artie was on Look North before taking questions from the fans.  One of which was asking if he thinks it's the right course of action to solely depend on the UK market for players and would he ever look abroad.  His response:

"I would answer the question if I could understand it"

Cue background chuckling from his media chums

Let me rephrase it....in fact I'll just repeat the question: "have I got a second series"?

;D

I've always liked Saha but it says a lot how happy Everton fans were to see the back of him.

He's at least half a decade past his best now. Standard short-term, narrow-minded MoN signing. Still better than the shite they've got mind.

I've always liked Saha but it says a lot how happy Everton fans were to see the back of him.

He's at least half a decade past his best now. Standard short-term, narrow-minded MoN signing. Still better than the shite they've got mind.

It's a terrible signing, he should at least have the balls to blood Ji & Wickham who need the game time deserately and will help them and the club for their future. Saha just stands in the way of all that. Fair enough if it's Fletcher, there's a real reason for him to be there and ahead of others, but like you say, Saha is so short sighted and for me can only hold the club back in the long term.

It's a terrible signing, he should at least have the balls to blood Ji & Wickham who need the game time deserately and will help them and the club for their future. Saha just stands in the way of all that. Fair enough if it's Fletcher, there's a real reason for him to be there and ahead of others, but like you say, Saha is so short sighted and for me can only hold the club back in the long term.

No scope for long term planning. Can't wait for the 'LOL OLD PLAYERS ARE CRAP' response from some on here but they'll go nowhere fast signing players like this.

We'll see but it sounds to me like the attraction of playing for Sunderland is not as strong as he hoped. Couple that with lack of money to spend and he's finding it very difficult to be creative. 30 year old free transfer that played for him in the past and a 34 year old free transfer off the scrapheap.

Reading that site today, Two things strike me about RTG. When something doesn’t fit their agenda it is dismissed as an outright lie (eg Anita’s comments about their interest). If it does fit their agenda it’s a stone cold fact (eg perceived NUFC bias in the media). There’s rarely any room for debate or opinion as anyone who goes against the agenda is shouted down, usually as a ‘mag’. It’s really unhealthy behaviour.

Secondly, why are they all so angry? Not just about football either, take this thread.... what do you suppose provoked this reaction?

Oh fuck off you absolute clown of a man. That's you back on ignore, sad, sad waste of oxygen.

Good, fuck off then. It'll not stop me making a tit of you.

You must a moron

Don't call me a moron you arrogant f*ckwit.

you come across as a moron. And a f*ckwit.

Spend your whole fucking lives arguing over petty fucking shit instead of actually doing something you sad stupid wankers

your claim above is total horeshit.

you are talking to your fucking self. Do us all a favour and fuck off, eh?

That thread was about f*cking TESCO!!  :D :D

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/162809-In-today-s-Market

Mackems valuing their players... I wont spoil the surprise!

Jesus wept  :lol:

Oh FFS. I know they won't be the only set of fans over valuing their players, but what a joke. Sess at £15million is possibly the closest. I wouldnt be shocked at a £15m fee but could see them getting £12m?? As for McClean £10m would be crazy money for him. Seb is possibly correct anything from 5-8m. Catts would be a weird one. Given he's a captain and still fairly young and English he'd probably fetch more than he is worth?

Guest James1892

£8m-£12m for Cattermole? £15m for McClean? I'm blaming Dalglish for this shite, Henderson/Carroll sagas have allowed idiots to justify these valuations.

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/162809-In-today-s-Market

Mackems valuing their players... I wont spoil the surprise!

Jesus wept  :lol:

Oh FFS. I know they won't be the only set of fans over valuing their players, but what a joke. Sess at £15million is possibly the closest. I wouldnt be shocked at a £15m fee but could see them getting £12m?? As for McClean £10m would be crazy money for him. Seb is possibly correct anything from 5-8m. Catts would be a weird one. Given he's a captain and still fairly young and English he'd probably fetch more than he is worth?

Sess £10m

Seb £2m

Catts £4m

McClean £5m

Colback £4m

And that is being very fuking generous.

I can see teams paying 5m for Larsson and not thinking twice due to his crossing and set piece delivery.

Which is all he's got and he's massively inconsistent. On a massive wage as well, no one will buy him and support his wages for a two trick pony.

All season long they were laying in to him, not good enough most of the time, but come to valuation time, £8m  :lol: