sunderland

JH

graeme anderson ‏@sunechograeme

Pardew apolgists unbelievable. Still can't believe he got away with O'Neill abuse last season.#howmuchmore?

Nice to see they hire journalists that are representative of the city. :lol:

graeme anderson ‏@sunechograeme

Pardew apolgists unbelievable. Still can't believe he got away with O'Neill abuse last season.#howmuchmore?

Nice to see they hire journalists that are representative of the city. :lol:

maybe he's being honest ?

Is it just me or has MoN aged about twenty years since he took over the dark place? He certainly looks more gaunt than he did when he was in the pundits chair.

He did look rather frail in his post-match interview today.

Is it just me or has MoN aged about twenty years since he took over the dark place? He certainly looks more gaunt than he did when he was in the pundits chair.

I remarked he didn't seem in the best of health. Hope he feels better if so.

Not entirely enjoying life on wearyside but is well paid to put on a brave face.

Not entirely enjoying life on wearyside but is well paid to put on a brave face.

Honest answer: I'm sure its nothing to worry about.

RTG answer: Aye brave face? I hope he gets the face-AIDS and face-cancer the horirble kernt, and kids die in a fire and who are you to call me a moran? Fcuk off your clealry a mag FTM 9-1

Classy mag, fuck off.

It's the management alternative to the 'one ring' - He'll be like Smeagol if they don't sack him between now and 2015