sunderland

JH

Fletcher for £14m is vintage Arty Marty.

I honestly mean this, but he's exceeded his own low standards with that one. No mistake at all.

I reckon about 70% likely we'll see a £10m bid for McGeady on deadline day, what do you think?

How did his value rise from 7 million to 14? That's what i really fail to understand. He had a decent season for wolves knocking in around 10 goals, then follows is it up again with another similar season but in a bigger relegation battle knocking in around the same goals and unable to prevent the team going down. Not to mention the fact during the relegation battle he sometimes found himself on the bench watching Ebanks-Blake up top on his own. Oh dear.

Fletcher for £14m is vintage Arty Marty.

I honestly mean this, but he's exceeded his own low standards with that one. No mistake at all.

I reckon about 70% likely we'll see a £10m bid for McGeady on deadline day, what do you think?

I would be entirely unsurprised.

Guest BooBoo

There's actually something quite cute about the feverish excitement over signing a journeyman Scittish striker who will do well to score more than ten goals this season.

Bet those two whoppers are already there at the club shop to get their shirts printed.

Posted by a mackem on Twitter:

"Toon-Greece £100 #46 fans #NUFC "

Forgot Athens had always been on the island of Corfu :lol:

From the same genius on twitter:

"errrm u fly to Greece from Newcastle to f*cking Greece and get a taxi ya mug! Haha unbelievable we took more to south Korea"

By 'To Greece' he was referring to the Corfu flight. Taxi from Corfu to Athens....Mackem Geography.

Weapons-grade bitterness on RTG tonight, at least half a dozen threads on our match. Not counting the ones i couldnt be arsed to click on which may have been about us, the usual "Does anyone think that...", "What would you do if...", "whats your favouritest...", "Should we just slit our collective..."

One of the threads about our game today.

First poster: "Is it Epstein, their young right-back? He's having a fucking mare."

Second poster: "No, Epstein is the guy who scores for the Greeks. The lad playing right-back is James Perch and he's having a mare."

Great footballing knowledge. :lol:

Falling over themselves to laugh at the away support we had today, even going as far to completely ignore the posters who point out it would cost £500 to get there and back with only one return flight a week...

Tbf I am pretty sure we could have flown to somewhere like Germany and just jumped in a taxi back.

Falling over themselves to laugh at the away support we had today, even going as far to completely ignore the posters who point out it would cost £500 to get there and back with only one return flight a week...

Tbf I am pretty sure we could have flown to somewhere like Germany and just jumped in a taxi back.

Yeah you're right, should check my wallet to see if I've got a couple of quid spare for the flight...