sunderland

JH

I genuinely think he's jacked it in because they could only get 22k for Arsenal after their best run of form in years. He knows in his heart they'll never do anything.

Christ, they're suggesting a statue for him - for what exactly, scoring against us once? As small time as us putting one up for that Helder bloke Bobby got from Portugal.

29 Premier league goals in five seasons. LEGEND :lol:

http://www.westhamtillidie.com/2012/02/19/in-conversation-with-david-sullivan-part-2-upson-let-me-down/

Sunderland, a year last summer, wanted Matthew Upson, and they offered us £6 million for him. I accepted it because there was a year left on his contract. He was the second highest paid player at the club. It would be wrong to say what he was on, but he was the second highest paid player at the club. Sunderland offered him a four year contract on the same money and a little bit more. He said: “I’m too good for Sunderland”. [iD laughs]. A year later he’s got a two year contract off Stoke on under half the money that Sunderland offered him, so perhaps he should have gone to Sunderland.

:lol:

I genuinely think he's jacked it in because they could only get 22k for Arsenal after their best run of form in years. He knows in his heart they'll never do anything.

Christ, they're suggesting a statue for him - for what exactly, scoring against us once? As small time as us putting one up for that Helder bloke Bobby got from Portugal.

29 Premier league goals in five seasons. LEGEND :lol:

Difficult to judge different eras, but I always said he was the best player I ever saw play for Sunderland.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=675291&page=11#ixzz1mv2qJmYi

bless  :lol:

26 k and 4,500 were Arsenal fans.

Bad Crack that like, how on earth are you gonner brng more people in to the stadium.  I finally got acknowledgement from my mackem pal saying their stadium was to big, should have kept it smaller.

26 k and 4,500 were Arsenal fans.

Bad Crack that like, how on earth are you gonner brng more people in to the stadium.  I finally got acknowledgement from my mackem pal saying their stadium was to big, should have kept it smaller.

niall tried, and failed and has fucked off, no coincidence, despite smb claims it is.

I had a mackem bating session on facebook and I swear there were more on there than at the match. I called them out when they said they were skint. I said what if it was us you played on sat, and it all went quiet.

If you can't get a full house against Arsenal then quite frankly your shit

I had a mackem bating session on facebook and I swear there were more on there than at the match. I called them out when they said they were skint. I said what if it was us you played on sat, and it all went quiet.

Sat13-Aug Arsenal (h) 0-0 0-0     46,894

Guest bimpy474

TBF we were in a muddle then, Sunderland are supposedly on the up with King of the Leprechauns turning them into Barcalona.

TBF we were in a muddle then, Sunderland are supposedly on the up with King of the Leprechauns turning them into Barcalona.

i know i was just addressing his ridiculous final sentence

Wasn't Niall Quinn in charge of the international development side of the club?

I understand why he's left, they won't be needing anyone to do anything abroad whilst MON is at the club.

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/I+bet+thats+the+only+time+you+get+to+say+_f9ac08e69bf373404e7c5dd9d017aae1.jpg