sunderland

JH

Guest Roger Kint

So how many more goals than the entire playing staff of Sunderland, throughout their entire history, has Shola Ameobi scored in European competition now ?

I would very much like this stat as well.

Think its 13 - 5 to the Big Sho

So how many more goals than the entire playing staff of Sunderland, throughout their entire history, has Shola Ameobi scored in European competition now ?

Wow that's amazing!

Just wait until Sammy get's started.

at the current rate it will take over 100 years for SAFC to catch Shola  :lol:

at the current rate it will take over 100 years for SAFC to catch Shola  :lol:

....and in the same year Shola's great grandson will score a last minute winner which condemns the macums to relegation........

Guest Geordiesned

Love how they reckon we're only on Sky more than them as the bloke who runs Sky is a Mag, completely ignoring the fact that Newcastle fan Vic Wakeling retired years ago and nobody wants to watch that shower of shit!

Nevermind Shola, Titus Bramble and Andy Griffin have as many Euro goals as Sunderland.

Don't Bramble's goals get transferred over like medals?

go and ask on smb, they will say yes, and all thier other previous players,- they will tell you they have a better record in Europe than us.

As the megabus meandered through leafy Grangetown yesterday, I noticed a sign indicating to turn left for the "Reg Vardy Gallery" and a bit further on, a sign indicating straight ahead to the "Murray Library"

So there's two amenities which have been emblazoned with Sunderland "celebs/businessmen".

Why no "Wearside Jack museum"?

So there's two amenities which have been emblazoned with Sunderland "celebs/businessmen".

There is, but when you put the postcode into the sat-nav, you get to the destination only to find a derelict house in Pennywell. Then the sat-nav voice pipes up "I see you are still having no luck finding me..."

Guest BooBoo

There is, but when you put the postcode into the sat-nav, you get to the destination only to find a derelict house in Pennywell. Then the sat-nav voice pipes up "I see you are still having no luck finding me..."

:spit:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tremendous.