sunderland

JH

He hated that self doubt question as it brought home to him that he actually does.

He thought it would be great managing a team he loves and has supported since he was a kid and its going terribly wrong.

He'll resign very soon IMO.

nah its a classic waiting for the pay off situation

He hated that self doubt question as it brought home to him that he actually does.

He thought it would be great managing a team he loves and has supported since he was a kid and its going terribly wrong.

I don't think O'Neill is like that tbf to him, especially for a club he clearly cares for (and that he is getting on a bit).

He doesn't even support them does he? Sure all he said ages ago was that he used to try and watch them as Charlie Hurley played for them. Which then lead to Mackems going wild at the prospect that he had their badge tattooed on his arse.

I don't think O'Neill is like that tbf to him, especially for a club he clearly cares for (and that he is getting on a bit).

If that is true I would love to know what would have happened if he didn't give a shit about them

Sport Jokes ‏@FootballFunnys

Martin O'Neill could have signed Falcao for Aston Villa, when he was 19 years old. He chose Emile Heskey instead.

I don't care if it's not true :lol:

It is true, I remember much talk of it at the time.

In fact, when asked about it in a press conference, MON joked and said, no, "I think we'll be shopping closer to home".

He was offered Falcao by the same agent who brought us Juan Pablo Angel

Sport Jokes ‏@FootballFunnys

Martin O'Neill could have signed Falcao for Aston Villa, when he was 19 years old. He chose Emile Heskey instead.

I don't care if it's not true :lol:

It is true, I remember much talk of it at the time.

In fact, when asked about it in a press conference, MON joked and said, no, "I think we'll be shopping closer to home".

He was offered Falcao by the same agent who brought us Juan Pablo Angel

Got an image of him smiling like an evil villain  :lol:

Dr. Domestic Dealings, his only weakness - an expansive network of scouts

http://www.eyefootball.com/news/2987/Villa%3A-no-Radamel-Falcao.html

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill has rubbished rumours that Colombian striker Radamel Falcao Garcis Zarate would soon be signing for the club from River Plate.

The 21-year-old forward from River Plate – the Argentinian club Villa signed Juan Pablo Angel from seven years ago – has been linked with a £5m switch to the West Midlands.

But O’Neill said: “It’s news to me. I think we’d be looking a little closer to home.”

The Colombian striker is considered one of the best young and up and coming youngsters in the Argentinian leagues.

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill has rubbished rumours that Colombian striker Radamel Falcao Garcis Zarate would soon be signing for the club from River Plate.

The 21-year-old forward from River Plate – the Argentinian club Villa signed Juan Pablo Angel from seven years ago – has been linked with a £5m switch to the West Midlands.

But O’Neill said: “It’s news to me. I think we’d be looking a little closer to home.”

The Colombian striker is considered one of the best young and up and coming youngsters in the Argentinian leagues.

*blows imaginary smoke from end of imaginary gun*

*cries*

jesus christ :lol: