sunderland

JH

Oh well, recon it will end in tears but fuck it, haway then danny, show us what ya made of!

wonder if he missed that chance last night on purpose , didnt look over committed on the strike

:yao:

That second comment sounds really familiar for some reason. Got a feeling we might hear it again on 13/04 if he signs for them as well.

Would Graham even start at Sunderland? and if he did does that mean Fletcher on the bench? seems a big fee for some depth.

That'll be two up top, Pardew like thinking from MON, tbf to MON he does have proper wingers. But 4-4-2 like that isn't going to get you that high up in this league.

MON simply doesn't know how else to play.

We've played 4-2-3-1 all season and big parts of last night Sess was on the right or left in a 4-3-3?

Like f*** you have.

Johnson, Sessegnon and McClean behind Fletcher the majority of the time.

That worked with your two shots at goal. :thup:

I didn't say it worked but someone mentioned O'Neil doesn't know how to play any other way than 4-4-2 when we've played that formation once that I can recall all season - Boro in the cup

DG knows what he's doing. Basically last night all the crowd did was earn him extra money when he felt he wasn't sure about the move.

So he's on £40-50k now, he knows his limits, he'll be quite happy earning above what he's worth when the mackems are paying for it.

I highly doubt that he'll be on that much. He wouldn't be our highest paid player. Currently Sess on 45k I think

DG knows what he's doing. Basically last night all the crowd did was earn him extra money when he felt he wasn't sure about the move.

So he's on £40-50k now, he knows his limits, he'll be quite happy earning above what he's worth when the mackems are paying for it.

I highly doubt that he'll be on that much. He wouldn't be our highest paid player. Currently Sess on 45k I think

Brown & O'Shea are on more than £55k, while Adam Johnson was on £80k at Citeh.

Look at your wage turnover, its going somewhere

Wonder what odds you can get on us finishing higher still? I know it's 5 points but we've got the home advantage in the next derby so that could be wiped out in one game.

5 points for a win ?

as for the odds, betfair have us at 2.5 and them at 1.3

Swansea agreed a deal with Boro for him, so I doubt the fee was going to be anything like £5million. Tbh, I think he'd be better suited at Boro. He's barely above Championship standard anyway.

won't be long before some mackem proves graham was a sunderland fan all along based on something he once said to a mates sons window cleaners girl friends aunties hairdresser, whey DG even stands for dirty geordies.

Guest reefatoon

Sunderland sign Danny Graham . . . .

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XgCnvhvvFjA/Tk_uztZl01I/AAAAAAAAALw/97rk6BCUuZ0/s1600/Sunderland+fans+crying.jpg

He gets injured in his first game . . . .

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/sunderfansPA_468x361.jpg