sunderland

JH

Just said I would love us to sign him in another thread but given the clear hatred it would be quite funny to see him go there and completely fail because the fans are constantly on his back (then come here, do brilliantly especially in the derbies where he is fired up and rips them to bits).

:)

Realistic Sunderland fan

Re: Most boring game of football I've ever seen tonight

And that's up against some pretty stiff competition. Such is the life of a fan who can hope that we avoid relegation and dream of finishing top eight. We aspire to nudge into a top 8 place and have a cup run or, see avoiding relegation as a triumph. Certainly top 8 is out of the question, relegation seems unlikely so what? Have we a promisingly youthful side ready to go next year? Nah. We have an amazing scouting network that will prove fruitful soon? Doesn't look like it. Billionaire owner ready to invest ridiculous amounts to push us forward? Genius manager in the transfer market? Coaches that turn average players into champions? No. It is what it is. Avoid relegation and take the money each year. Fucking depressing actually.

Realistic Sunderland fan

And that's up against some pretty stiff competition. Such is the life of a fan who can hope that we avoid relegation and dream of finishing top eight. We aspire to nudge into a top 8 place and have a cup run or, see avoiding relegation as a triumph. Certainly top 8 is out of the question, relegation seems unlikely so what? Have we a promisingly youthful side ready to go next year? Nah. We have an amazing scouting network that will prove fruitful soon? Doesn't look like it. Billionaire owner ready to invest ridiculous amounts to push us forward? Genius manager in the transfer market? Coaches that turn average players into champions? No. It is what it is. Avoid relegation and take the money each year. f***ing depressing actually.

Decent enough summary to be honest. The booing of Graham and our own team after a point against a good side was pathetic tonight.

Realistic Sunderland fan

And that's up against some pretty stiff competition. Such is the life of a fan who can hope that we avoid relegation and dream of finishing top eight. We aspire to nudge into a top 8 place and have a cup run or, see avoiding relegation as a triumph. Certainly top 8 is out of the question, relegation seems unlikely so what? Have we a promisingly youthful side ready to go next year? Nah. We have an amazing scouting network that will prove fruitful soon? Doesn't look like it. Billionaire owner ready to invest ridiculous amounts to push us forward? Genius manager in the transfer market? Coaches that turn average players into champions? No. It is what it is. Avoid relegation and take the money each year. f***ing depressing actually.

had them on the tele, us on the lap top and us live on the radio (can't bare the 30sec drag) and swansea were like the home team. dominated the game, possession and chances.

Guest neesy111

Graham has signed tonight and will be unveiled tomorrow. 30k a week, nice pay rise for him there.

Pretty sure I heard he signed last week and the week before....

Graham has signed tonight and will be unveiled tomorrow. 30k a week, nice pay rise for him there.

Pretty sure I heard he signed last week and the week before....

Wey, it's came directly from his mouth so just passing on what I was told.

And lads, you must realise how ridiculous us slagging off mackems for their accent seems to anyone outside of tyne and wear. Noone else can tell the difference! :lol:

:lol: I can notice the difference between a South Tyneside accent, a Mackem accent, a Geordie accent or any other slight accent in the North East. The mackem accent is by far the most disgusting, although there is actually a difference between the "Townies" from centre of Sunderland and the others from surrounding suburbs.