sunderland

JH

Guest bimpy474

Pay rise !!!. Must be earning a fucking fortune to go there. Still, he can live in Newcastle like the rest of the Sunderland squad.

Graham has signed tonight and will be unveiled tomorrow. 30k a week, nice pay rise for him there.

When is the unveiling?

Like I said in an earlier post, this information came from Mr Graham. Other information that came from him is that he has actually met with Derek Llambias but Newcastle don't want to take it any further due to the transfer fee and also because of his age. He said Pardew was keen but Llambias put the stops on it. Dont shoot the messenger!

Guest bimpy474

Would Graham even start at Sunderland? and if he did does that mean Fletcher on the bench? seems a big fee for some depth.

That'll be two up top, Pardew like thinking from MON, tbf to MON he does have proper wingers. But 4-4-2 like that isn't going to get you that high up in this league.

MON simply doesn't know how else to play.

Guest bimpy474

£5.2m is mental for Graham. £2m too much that.

In fairness, Swansea paid 3.5m so they'll want to make a little profit after he's done canny the last year and a half.

I quite like him tbf, but his age and limited premiership experience (scored goals so that's a good sign), just doesn't warrant that price. Imo like.

Guest bimpy474

After last night, I'd definitely have him. I still reckon we've got one more transfer in us.

Hmm was wondering that myself. Just thinking that might be a step too far given last week.

Would Graham even start at Sunderland? and if he did does that mean Fletcher on the bench? seems a big fee for some depth.

That'll be two up top, Pardew like thinking from MON, tbf to MON he does have proper wingers. But 4-4-2 like that isn't going to get you that high up in this league.

We've played 4-2-3-1 all season and big parts of last night Sess was on the right or left in a 4-3-3?

Guest bimpy474

We've played 4-2-3-1 all season and big parts of last night Sess was on the right or left in a 4-3-3?

Like fuck you have.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/sunderland-sign-fans-hatefigure-danny-graham-8474000.html

Danny Graham will join Sunderland today* from Swansea for £5m. The 27-year-old centre-forward is expected to sign a three-and-a-half-year contract after the two clubs agreed a fee last night.

Graham will have a medical – expected to be a formality – at Sunderland's Academy of Light training complex today and is likely to feature at Reading on Saturday.

*Thursday.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/sunderland-sign-fans-hatefigure-danny-graham-8474000.html

Danny Graham will join Sunderland today* from Swansea for £5m. The 27-year-old centre-forward is expected to sign a three-and-a-half-year contract after the two clubs agreed a fee last night.

Graham will have a medical – expected to be a formality – at Sunderland's Academy of Light training complex today and is likely to feature at Reading on Saturday.

*Thursday.

Even though they boooooed him like fuck last night. Will end in tears as usual

DG knows what he's doing. Basically last night all the crowd did was earn him extra money when he felt he wasn't sure about the move.

So he's on £40-50k now, he knows his limits, he'll be quite happy earning above what he's worth when the mackems are paying for it.

Oh well, recon it will end in tears but fuck it, haway then danny, show us what ya made of!

wonder if he missed that chance last night on purpose , didnt look over committed on the strike

:yao:

DG knows what he's doing. Basically last night all the crowd did was earn him extra money when he felt he wasn't sure about the move.

So he's on £40-50k now, he knows his limits, he'll be quite happy earning above what he's worth when the mackems are paying for it.

Says a lot that Sunderland are always signing our old players or players that supported us #desperatetobeus

Clark, Chopra, Bramble, Saha, Cole

Graham and Johnson supposedly fans of us, wanted nzogbia, they want Milner apparently.

Who have we tried to get that has played for them in last few years - only Richardson and I can't believe that was serious. Yes I know Simpson played for them but it was just a loan.

Are there actually any Sunderland fans that are footballers? - even playing for them?