sunderland

JH

I heard that on the radio this morning as well, for the match tomorrow night in Sun'lun.

The woman even said she would accept a tomato sauce stain on a shirt as being something red (actually it was Penne Arabiata Sauce but, I doubt many mackems would even know what that was....)

Capital FM giving away free tickets in Sunderland today for Swansea (?) home game. All you have to be doing is wearing something red...

Does a bloodstained shirt count?

Think so like all them Geordies running through the town with bloody noses when the mackems marched through.

Capital FM giving away free tickets in Sunderland today for Swansea (?) home game. All you have to be doing is wearing something red...

Getting beyond a joke what they'll do to try and pad their empty stadium out a bit, and they're making a laughing stock out of those fans who still actually pay to watch them.

It'll be macum press gangs next.

To be fair, I'd rather get 'bums on seats', as it were and get an atmosphere going than sit there with a half-empty ground complaining about empty seats/lack of atmosphere/people not paying. It'll improve the ground and surely only help the team.

The issue as you say, is it must piss off those who do pay. How long til they stop and just stick a red t-shirt on/bloodily kill their dog. It's a fine balance.

To be fair, I'd rather get 'bums on seats', as it were and get an atmosphere going than sit there with a half-empty ground complaining about empty seats/lack of atmosphere/people not paying. It'll improve the ground and surely only help the team.

The issue as you say, is it must p*ss off those who do pay. How long til they stop and just stick a red t-shirt on/bloodily kill their dog. It's a fine balance.

That's it like. Would put me off paying if I knew I could get free tickets just by wearing a red shirt ffs :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If Graham is desperate to come back to the NE and we don't want him then Sunderland is his only choice.

Gateshead.  :frantic:

How will they be able to cope with Graham signing, after all he's said about them. It's basically awesome any way you spin it. He does s***, we can cal him agent Graham. He does well "You need a mag to score your goals".There is no way he could play in a derby

Don Hutchison did alright...