sunderland

JH

Missus' family are all from sunderland, good mate of mines Dad is a Geordie, Mam's family is from Stanley but have lived down south for a while, so the accent is softer.  Have mates up in Newcastle who I sometimes go to games with.  Definite difference. 

Not saying I'd always be able to tell the difference, it would be easy enough to spot if you put the two together IMO.  If I just met someone down here from the NE (excluding boro) it would be difficult for me to pick up on.  But mackems certainly seem to hit the vowels harder.  Or just replace them altogther with random letters.

When the f*** do the sky fixtures come out for april man!!! ffs, need to sort me life around it. Kernts

I just booked that whole weekend off work :lol:

Got knocked back for holidays for the whole weekend, need to find out what day it is on then can do a shift swap ASAP tho

neone get any ideas when they come out?

Not a singel shot on target today?  :lol:

Watched the highlights, the only two mackem chances were two free kicks from Gardner: the first one must have been at least 20 yards over, the second about a yard outside the post.

Graham really should have won it for Swansea at the end like, would have been canny funny if he did.

Seeing the state Villa are in, and that many of their fans imply it was MON who sowed the seeds of their current malaise, I'd be slightly concerned if I was a mackem.

Party with Marty marra, netd ftm 9-1.

Guest Roger Kint

Its already confirmed a 12.30 Saturday game though  :undecided:

Has it? The Newcastle & Sunderland official sites still have it as a 3pm kick off.

It was mentioned ages ago that the Police had moved it, as MW says 1.30 so i was only an hour out.

Has it? The Newcastle & Sunderland official sites still have it as a 3pm kick off.

It was mentioned ages ago that the Police had moved it, as MW says 1.30 so i was only an hour out.

If the Police moved it, why would they move it to 13:30? Unless it was for Sky ???

If the Police moved it, why would they move it to 13:30? Unless it was for Sky ???

Not sure if serious.

Not sure if serious.

If they would move it, they would move it for midday or 12:30. Not a 13:30

Heard from a friend yesterday (i know i know) that Graham's mother has said he wants to sign for NUFC and there is interest but his agent wants him to go to SAFC due to money reasons... Wonder if the reaction might cloud things... After Shola's performance last night i would take him if it meant he never got another game...