sunderland

JH

I was willing to let the fascist thing slide, but he can fuck off after that.

Edit: So now he's come out and said "I'm not a fascist."?

I at least respected him before he sold out his beliefs for a lucrative contract.

Grateful that our grandfathers were able to work together and stop that terrible scourge from taking over Europe.

If you can read this up there, Grandad, thanks for stopping Toploader.

Be interesting to see if the posters on RTG who have been defending/redefining/ignoring/supporting his stance will similarly start macktracking and remember they don't like Fascism either, now its been revealed their duce has had a change of heart.

Whats strange is that some of them think the timing of his statement was a strategic coup, and not an embarrassing volte-face brought on by intense and unexpected scrutiny, condemnation and vitriol. Take this for instance....

It had to be done, credit to the club and PDC for delaying it for a few days, definitely brought attention to our club, whether it was positive or negative.

Well allow me to clear it up for you. 48 hours ago no-one cared about you and most outside the UK hadn't heard of you. Now everyone thinks you're c*nts. So..... negative.

Hope someone asks him if he feels like he's insulted his parents after abandoning the values they gave him.

I keep thinking what values they gave him. Either way he has abandoned them if his press conference is anything to go by :lol:

NOT A FASCIST.

Just says that he's a fascist, has a tattoo of the second most infamous fascist in the 20th century, does fascist salutes, hangs around with fascist ultras, and goes to the funeral of a fascist terrorist.

Here's one of his "best friend in English football", Chris Powell sticking up for him:  "He was a team mate. I got on well with him."

It's like one of the interviews Nick Griffin used to give about how he wasn't a racist.

How do you misquote "I am a fascist, not a racist." And if you were misquoted as saying that, you would kick up a much bigger stink than he did, as far as he know he said nothing further about that interview.

So has he admitted that despite all of the bad press, and despite all of the horror they've subjected the world and it's inhabitants, that he is actually a Mackem ?

Aye it was all a big mistake caused by that Listhping Chav outside thier stadium when he heard he was the fastest in training.

If I was a recruiter for any far right group I would go to RTG now as it would be easy to pick up a few nuggets.

Is mackemlogic no longer on twitter? If no, why did that person give it up.

IIRC some mackems found out his personal details and posted them online.

Crikey!

Guest neesy111

If I was a recruiter for any far right group I would go to RTG now as it would be easy to pick up a few nuggets.

Is mackemlogic no longer on twitter? If no, why did that person give it up.

IIRC some mackems found out his personal details and posted them online.

Crikey!

He should be reporting them for it.  That's fucking pathetic.

Can't admit to following his managerial progress too closely but the BBC seem to think the Mackems could have found their savior, very glowing commentary here, tough discipline hard worker, double training sessions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22018360

I reckon he'll give them enough of a boost to see them safe. Definitely a leftfield (or far-right field  :coat:) appointment which is preferable to the names most on here would have hoped Sunderland would go far when O'Neil was sacked. Always liable to blow up though, definitely not an appointment for seekers of stability. Curious to see how he gets on, if only to see if my outlandish claim that I would take him here is at all justifiable  :razz:.