Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just tried a random thursday in October on P&O Ferries and it says a Hull to Zeebrugge return is £52, although it'd have to be a 2 day stay because of the limited departure times.

I just done a search around the 25th October and came back with similar prices. Will have to do it via Hull, shame DFDS don't go to Bruges from Shields.

Guest Roger Kint

All flights way to expensive for a Europa League group stage match for me tbh. Will be hoping for Stuttgart or some other German team in the next round.

Saying that, if I have some great betting weekends, I might still fancy the trip to Madeira. :smitten:

Surely train would be ok from there? Hell the bus would be dirt cheap if you can take a month off to get there :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Just tried a random thursday in October on P&O Ferries and it says a Hull to Zeebrugge return is £52, although it'd have to be a 2 day stay because of the limited departure times.

I just done a search around the 25th October and came back with similar prices. Will have to do it via Hull, shame DFDS don't go to Bruges from Shields.

2 days in Bruges? Sounds good to me, although time off would be a bastard :(

All flights way to expensive for a Europa League group stage match for me tbh. Will be hoping for Stuttgart or some other German team in the next round.

Saying that, if I have some great betting weekends, I might still fancy the trip to Madeira. :smitten:

Surely train would be ok from there? Hell the bus would be dirt cheap if you can take a month off to get there :lol:

Train for what game you mean? Stuttgart?

Guest Roger Kint

Bruges mainly i meant. Bordeaux would be a monster trip

Will have to check that. Think it'll be around 6 hours or so.

Guest Roger Kint

Will have to check that. Think it'll be around 6 hours or so.

Same as here then really

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Bordeaux :)

f*** me this is pissing vinegar  :knuppel2:

club s***

Quoi?

French term that did not have google translate

bordeaux for me that is for you sunderland

My next door neighbour is a steward in the kitchens on the Hull to Zeebrugge Ferry.

My next door neighbour is a steward in the kitchens on the Hull to Zeebrugge Ferry.

http://i.qkme.me/35tm1p.jpg

Guest bimpy474

Alan Pardew's side will play their fixtures on: Thursday, 20th September, 2012 (Matchday One); Thursday, 4th October, 2012 (Matchday Two); Thursday, 25th October, 2012;(Matchday Three); Thursday, 8th November, 2012 (Matchday Four); Thursday, 22nd November, 2012 (Matchday Five); and Thursday, 6th December, 2012 (Matchday Six).

Got the dates anyhoo. No idea of home, away or against whom yet.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120831/united-drawn-in-europa-league-group-d_2281670_2906011