Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RE the Bordeaux home game:

http://i.imgur.com/7L42I.png

I thought adult tickets were £15? £10 in normal areas is a great price imo.

Not coming up as that on mine.

Think I might sit toward the singing corner for this one. Vary it up.

Might still have me down as a student, although I am paying for an adult season ticket. Who know's.

Club Brugge, Sterchele's last club, decided to retire the number 23 in honor of their deceased striker. The fans of Club Brugge also start singing his name in the 23rd minute of every game their team plays. While playing against them in the Europa League, the fans of Birmingham City FC clapped to show their respects, and also carried the tribute out at their home ground, St. Andrews.

It will be great if our fans joined in the applause when we play them like Brum fans did  :thup:

Might still have me down as a student, although I am paying for an adult season ticket. Who know's.

I had a similar issue when I bought a pair of tickets for this match. The one bought on my supporter number came to £15, and the other ticket bought against a different supporter number came to £20. The seats are next to each other in the Platinum Club and the season tickets that they were bought against are both adult category. Only difference I can think of is that I've had my season ticket for longer, but not sure why that would make any difference.

Rumours the club won't be selling Maritimo tickets and have been telling fans to contact Maritimo to buy direct from them.

Has anyone directly contacted both NUFC or Maritimo re this ticketing info? 

Tickets went really quickly for this.  I got mine last thursday/Friday.  There were no 2 seats together in the singing corner or in the middle of the Gallowgate.  Even where I normally sit in the Upper Gallowgate, most the decent seats were taken. 

I plumped for Upper East Stand on the halfway line.  Never sat there before, always been put off by the seemingly poor atmosphere.  Not a huge fan of viewing a game from side on either.  But I saw some views from there and they looked amazing, so thought I would go with it.

£15 a ticket is really reasonable.  According to a few mates, Spurs cheapest seats for the Lazio game are £37!

Guest Roger Kint

Rumours the club won't be selling Maritimo tickets and have been telling fans to contact Maritimo to buy direct from them.

Has anyone directly contacted both NUFC or Maritimo re this ticketing info? 

Yes a fair few in this thread. Also:

@NUFCOfficial: News on European away games will follow when allocations have been confirmed with the home clubs #NUFC

There has been all sorts of bollocks said in terms of rumours, best to actually wait til Maritimo actually tell the club something tbh

Where is everyone staying in Bordeaux? I'm right in the city centre and the ground seems to be an absolute treck. Anyone know of trains/trams/buses that will run you up to the ground?

There's a tram that goes to the Stadium. 20 minute journey iirc.

Thats champion if so like. Be spending the day in Victoire all day then a tram upto the ground

News to me, we'll be lucky to make it to London on the megabus.

:jones: :jones: :jones: :jones: :jones:

Ignore that post, 20 quid return on the train for anyone that wants to book it.

Leave Wednesday morning, fly at 15.30 two nights in hotel, get back to gatwick at 19.30 and get the 22.00 train on the Friday all for 197 quid.

Where is everyone staying in Bordeaux? I'm right in the city centre and the ground seems to be an absolute treck. Anyone know of trains/trams/buses that will run you up to the ground?

There's a tram that goes to the Stadium. 20 minute journey iirc.

Thats champion if so like. Be spending the day in Victoire all day then a tram upto the ground

News to me, we'll be lucky to make it to London on the megabus.

:jones: :jones: :jones: :jones: :jones:

Ignore that post, 20 quid return on the train for anyone that wants to book it.

Leave Wednesday morning, fly at 15.30 two nights in hotel, get back to gatwick at 19.30 and get the 22.00 train on the Friday all for 197 quid.

Before hand being on the phone to the train company and  being told the price online was wrong and that you couldnt get it that cheap  :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Maritimo ticket details:

Tickets for Newcastle's first Europa League group match away to Maritimo will go on sale to season ticket holders on Friday.

With a limited allocation and the game taking place in just a few days' time on Thursday, 20th September, fans can buy tickets by downloading a form from nufc.co.uk - but they are restricted to one per season ticket holder.

The application form can be downloaded here and either emailed to [email protected] or handed in at the Box Office at the Sports Direct Arena Club Store. Tickets will then be made available for collection from the Box Office upon receipt of a fully completed form between 1pm and 5pm on Friday, 14th September.

Supporters who wish for their ticket to be posted should mark this clearly on the form.

Prices are £18 with no concessions. Please note that tickets will be in the form of an NUFC voucher that must be exchanged at the Ticket Collection Point outside the main stand at Maritimo between 4pm and 6pm local time.

Fans must then present their passport along with their voucher in exchange for the match ticket.

Guest Geordiesned

No real surprise that loyalty points aren't being used for this given the closeness of the match and the likely small away following.

the tickets may well have not been released yet. on eastcoast.co.uk it says on the right hand side which dates the cheap tickets are available til. atm it is 7th of december, so book now and you can get it v cheap. wish sky would release the next set of fucking matches. any idea when that is?

Fans must then present their passport along with their voucher in exchange for the match ticket

wonder if that will be the same thing all the way

It will make it pretty much impossible for anyone not local to get tickets.

Fans must then present their passport along with their voucher in exchange for the match ticket

Passport has to be produced along with voucher in Maritimo not Newcastle though so if you had to collect tickets in Bruges for example you'd have your passport on you anyway.

It's bizarre as well that the tickets are available to collect between 5 and 7PM on the day of the match which kicks off at 6PM!

Guest Roger Kint

Passport has to be produced along with voucher in Maritimo not Newcastle though so if you had to collect tickets in Bruges for example you'd have your passport on you anyway.

It's bizarre as well that the tickets are available to collect between 5 and 7PM on the day of the match which kicks off at 6PM!

Its not that bizarre considering it clearly says between 4pm and 6pm LOCAL TIME in the post.

Its not that bizarre considering it clearly says between 4pm and 6pm LOCAL TIME in the post.

I never read the post tbh, i read the nufc.co.uk webpage and saw 5pm and 7pm.

Guest Geordiesned

Tickets have to be collected between 4pm and 6pm which is the 2 hours leading up to kick off.

Guest Geordiesned

Anybody without season tickets won't be getting a ticket for europe this season then, shitter

Did you have to be a season ticket holder last time round? Honestly can't remember.

Guest Roger Kint

Anybody without season tickets won't be getting a ticket for europe this season then, shitter

Did you have to be a season ticket holder last time round? Honestly can't remember.

Yes they got the first choice as they do(should) now, there wasnt a membership system then though but i would imagine the majority of tickets went to ST anyway with little left for others.

Yes they got the first choice as they do(should) now, there wasnt a membership system then though but i would imagine the majority of tickets went to ST anyway with little left for others.

Was ways round that though, didn't have to show your passport to get the ticket or did you?