Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

How are the passport thing working? They can't stand at the stadium and look at every fucking ticket and passport? Would take hours to get people in.

Thats just for travel security requirements so they know who will be in there. They wont be doing a check at the ground or owt :lol:

Eurostar to Bruges has went up £70 in the space of a f***ing day. Extortionate robbing c***s.

Still £92 for me, which is what my mate paid last night. I paid £71 a few hours earlier so it's worth doing it asap. (That's going 6.50 thursday, returning 19.52 friday)

Think we're going on the wednesday which is screwing us over. Lot of effort to get down to London for 6.50AM like.

Last time i looked, eastcoast had numerous trains to london on weds evening for £15, which is what we've booked. Having to book an overnight stay in London, but that's not the poshest, most expensive hotel. It's just a base so that we catch the same 06:50 eurostar next morning. Not sure how else you'd get down to London in time otherwise.

Anyone getting the Ferry from Newcastle then?

Theres at least 19 of my mates going as it stands from Newcastle to Amsterdam. Likely to rise

There's us 19 but then I know of about 15 others on the same ferry. Speaking to a few lads at poker last night and they were going via Amsterdam aswell.

Is everyone on this ferry getting a coach that you've spoken to? I was looking at the ferry as a possible route as its cheap to Amsterdam but don't know how easy it will be from the other end to get there by train or something.

Theres at least 19 of my mates going as it stands from Newcastle to Amsterdam. Likely to rise

There's us 19 but then I know of about 15 others on the same ferry. Speaking to a few lads at poker last night and they were going via Amsterdam aswell.

Is everyone on this ferry getting a coach that you've spoken to? I was looking at the ferry as a possible route as its cheap to Amsterdam but don't know how easy it will be from the other end to get there by train or something.

3 trains every hour or so to Brugge, need to change at Antwerp Central or Brussels Midi. Takes 3-4 hours.

3 trains every hour or so to Brugge, need to change at Antwerp Central or Brussels Midi. Takes 3-4 hours.

Most are getting the train but it doesn't look as cheap as first thought. It's around £100 return.

We only ended up booking our own coach because there's 19 of us, I know of a few getting the train via Antwerp.

Guest Rentakill1

Hi lads its my first post ..... Me and 7 mates are gettin train to London for £35 each return the. Eurostar return for £59. We got 2 studio apartments for 4 people per studio for £60 each for 3 nights! If you shop around you should fi d a bargin.

Im a season ticket holder but dont have any loyalty points so im stressing about getting a ticket, think i should be ok though especially if we take 6k +

Hi lads its my first post ..... Me and 7 mates are gettin train to London for £35 each return the. Eurostar return for £59. We got 2 studio apartments for 4 people per studio for £60 each for 3 nights! If you shop around you should fi d a bargin.

Im a season ticket holder but dont have any loyalty points so im stressing about getting a ticket, think i should be ok though especially if we take 6k +

Went to Marseille with no ticket, just went for the atmosphere really and to experience a new place. Got a ticket off a tout in the end but it turned out to be a ticket for the home end. There were a lot of us in the same position but they let us in after a while (before KO iirc).

Would still have been class if we didn't get into the game though.

Hi guys,

Am doing all 3 matches.

I've moved over to the UK from Aus to be able to support the Toon(sick of 3am kick-offs on dodgy internet streams).

Maritimo

Have currently booked flights London via Porto. Over Wed morning - Return Fri afternoon. Approx 310 quid return.

Accom - staying at Residencial Funchal (10 quid per night - cheapest I found through booking.com)

When is ticketing expected to be announced?

Brugge

Have booked overnight Megabus from London to Brussels. Approx 25 quid return(will get local train to Brugge). Anyone know the cost of that train?Recommend pre booking?

Accom - staying at St Christophers Inn Hostel(13 quid per night in dorm room - cheapest I found through hostelbookers)

Bordeaux

Have booked overnight Megabus from London to Paris. Approx 10 quid return(will get a local train to Bordeaux). Any idea of that train cost?

Did the Wed overnight-Sat return.

Accom - yet to sort out!

I was wondering anyone who is not going to the matches who has a season ticket(with decent number of loyalty points) who can help a lad out? Especially for the Maritimo match as it will only be a tiny allocation.

Thanks in advance.

Prob most forum gonna be there!

St Christophers Inn Hostel

Good price to just drop the bags, not like anyones going to sleep anyway.

Toon on Tour in Europe! :D

Prob most forum gonna be there!

St Christophers Inn Hostel

Good price to just drop the bags, not like anyones going to sleep anyway.

Toon on Tour in Europe! :D

Some cracking Irish pubs about ten minute walk from St. Christophers hostel. Do the beer tasting seminar as well, gets you well on your way for a good night out.

How long does the train take?

Paris is less than 2 hours from Uk, Paris to Bordeaux is 3 something. We're stopping with a mate on the Wed night and getting the 6.24 on Thurs morning to Paris then the Tgv to Bordeaux - we'll be in Bordeaux early afternoon. We're getting the Tgv around 8.30 the Friday morning which should be fun - may need to stay up.

Guest Philip13

Hi, my first post here. I'm a belgian Toon fan who lives in Antwerp...

Here's some train info for november 8th:

Direct trains from Antwerp to Bruges (14,10€)

05:07 - 06:32 (First train)

06:18 - 07:42

07:18 - 08:42

08:20 - 09:43

09:18 - 10:42

10:18 - 11:42

....then each same hour

From Brussels where the Eurostar arrives (it's called Brussels Midi or Brussels South)

Direct trains from Brussels South to Bruges (13,50€)

07:05 - 08:02

07:26 - 08:25

08:05 - 09:02

08:26 - 09:25

....again same trains each hour all day long