Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

if you had a couple weeks off, it could be an epic road trip. go through some cracking places

Some of my mates did one of them banger rally's when England played in Kazkhstan, looked absolutely class.

Tbh i think we will take Yanga-Mbiwa over Debuchy, push Santon over to RB and bring Hadiara in at LB for europe.

Yep.

I've got a feeling Pardew will play Simpson at RB with Hadiara LB

Could very well see that.

I think if we get a couple more wins we should def go all out for this like. We will have nothing to play for in the league and can try and get Semis / Final of this - just imagine it (I wouldn't be able to go either as have first bairn on the way and couldn't afford it :( ) - would be gutted

I think if we get a couple more wins we should def go all out for this like. We will have nothing to play for in the league and can try and get Semis / Final of this - just imagine it (I wouldn't be able to go either as have first bairn on the way and couldn't afford it :( ) - would be gutted

We dont really have the luxury to think like this, the home leg is the next game after Spurs and the away straight after

We dont really have the luxury to think like this, the home leg is the next game after Spurs and the away straight after

True, if we can go all out for the home leg though as we have a week and a bit before our next league game. Maybe put likes of Anita, Perch, Haidara, Mbiwa, Williamson - one of Cabaye / Marv and see who else we can slot in there

I'd love us to have a go at it, the club put a lot of hard work into getting into it so it'd be a shame if we sacrificed it. Plus its a confidence thing, us getting through a couple of rounds will do the squad a lot more good then harm.

Debs for me like. Especially considering our second choice right back is busy getting KTFO'd in manchester

Yanga-Mbiwa for me. Play Haidara at LB and Santon RB, as that should be our second choice full back options should Debuchy get injured, we might as well try it out.

Really don't know who I'd pick out of Debuchy and Mbiwa in the squad.

Has to be Yanga-Mbiwa. He can cover LB,CB,RB,DM.

Where as Debuchy can only really cover RB,RW.

Plus with Taylor being in the form he's in at the moment,Yanga-Mbiwa needs game time.

Leaving him at home would be a massive shock (and mistake) to me.

Debs for me like. Especially considering our second choice right back is busy getting KTFO'd in manchester

Yanga-Mbiwa for me. Play Haidara at LB and Santon RB, as that should be our second choice full back options should Debuchy get injured, we might as well try it out.

Fair enough, had forgotten about Haidara in all this hype over the other new players.