Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

.com reckon we're trying to get it reversed so hold your horses adventurers!

Imagine if the airlines have just pumped up the prices of the original date and it gets revered and everyone get the flight form something daft like £100.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

If they their season that weekend, I doubt they will agree to change home and away legs around.

Start?

Yeap.

Guest neesy111

Imagine if the airlines have just pumped up the prices of the original date and it gets revered and everyone get the flight form something daft like £100.  :lol:

Won't happen.  The flights are only expensive because it's close to the date and it's only the main airlines flying to Athens.  The prices have nothing to do with us playing there.

Won't happen.  The flights are only expensive because it's close to the date and it's only the main airlines flying to Athens.  The prices have nothing to do with us playing there.

Partly, but I've just done a check and going earlier in the week by a few days can save you about £100 alone.

They'll just swop it over straight away, sounds like I'm being paranoid but I've seen/done this too many times.

My mate is travel mad, books all our away trips and he was online (with four airline tabs open) waiting for the dates to be confirmed, dates popped up, checked prices £89.99 return, I phoned another friend to check if he was still up for it (literally two minute phone call) gave the thumbs up, hit "book flights" now £279.99.

That's no shit too, actually happened.

It's a big money spinner for them. Cunts  :angry:

Sorry mate, but that's just not true I'm afraid, you wait until (if) we get through to the groups proper and watch those flight prices rise from Newcastle and any other close airport.

Seriously I've done this shit to death, it's a real pisstake. No doubt somebody who is ITK will say it's illegal or "can't be done blah blah" but it happens every single time.

Perhaps it's only a Belfast thing, but I've had my fucking fill of airlines taking the piss out of me on away trips.