Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can imagine Ashley opening up a small travel agents in the club shop now.

So thats 2 match tickets for the away game in Greece, 2 seats on a return flight.

Now then for extra's, window seat + £210, the unlimited usage of the toilet facilities +£345, a piece of chicken from the KFC bucket we will hand around + £10.99.

When do we find out what games are on TV then? I can see us scoring some amount of goals if we're at decent strength, although it does give us a chance to rest some players seeing as it isn't the most challenging of sides.

When do we find out what games are on TV then? I can see us scoring some amount of goals if we're at decent strength, although it does give us a chance to rest some players seeing as it isn't the most challenging of sides.

I'm pretty sure all of our games will be on TV.

I'm not sure if ESPN have exclusive rights or if it's first choice rights though.

http://www.stadia.gr/peristeri-f/peristerif11.jpg

Only one goal like, best keeper goes in which is probably Krul, then it’s doubles, whichever team has the winning double, takes the first leg in a default 1-0 win then back to our place for the second leg.

Only one goal like, best keeper goes in which is probably Krul, then it’s doubles, whichever team has the winning double, takes the first leg in a default 1-0 win then back to our place for the second leg.

You need your eyes tested, there is clearly another one at the other end. :lol:

You need your eyes tested, there is clearly another one at the other end. :lol:

Nice looking stadium imo, even if it isn't that big.

Airlines are money makers, simple as.

You'll be paying top dollar to go direct, best chance is a plane, train and automobile combo I'd guess.

It'll be dear no matter what.

Happens every time I watch Norn Iron away, the flights two or three days either side of matchdays are shocking.

So bad in fact, we've ended up flying to Stansted or Liverpool and then on, as it works out cheaper.

Only tip I can offer is, if anybody snags a pretty good deal, get it up on here quick to give others a chance to book the same.

Has worked for us in the qualifiers but you have to be on the ball.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

looks a very average eastern european stadium. Looks simular, but worst than, the likes of the partizan stadium and poak's, victroia plezen's and a good number of other grounds.

Shola will be licking his lips at the prospect of this, European minnows are his bread and butter, he'll probably find the time to solve their financial woes whilst he's out there too.

Like Sunderland?

You have to remember that it's still the summer holidays as well and plenty of people will be going to Greece as once you get there it will be cheap.

Lets feel for the away fans, they will have to pay the same prices plus their most likely not to have a job and if so have a lot of bills to pay and such so it could be unlikely that their will be many fans coming back to SJP.