Rangers Newco

Decky

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17996474

Yup, bid withdrawn. Why are the Rangers fans against it? Aren't they desperate at this point?

Americans = Irish.

What alot of pish!

It is, but we are talking about a club with a set of fans that are mainly bigots.

Well being a Rangers fan and not I bigot that's more s**** you're talking. It doesn't matter if he's an American, a catholic or the biggest Rangers fan in the world, as long as he's got the right ambition for the club that's all that mattered.

What were his ambitions?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17996474

Yup, bid withdrawn. Why are the Rangers fans against it? Aren't they desperate at this point?

Americans = Irish.

What alot of pish!

It is, but we are talking about a club with a set of fans that are mainly bigots.

Well being a Rangers fan and not I bigot that's more s**** you're talking. It doesn't matter if he's an American, a catholic or the biggest Rangers fan in the world, as long as he's got the right ambition for the club that's all that mattered.

What were his ambitions?

Not to liquidate the club and that's what all Rangers fans want the new owners to do.

Lol, the Rangers finical situation is much much worse then potential investors are being led to believe. It's well know thats it's pretty much bust and hundreds of millions needs to be injected ASAP, how much more worse can it actually be? If it's much much worse then what the administrators are actually telling investors then surely it's just waiting for the plug to be pulled.

I honestly think it will now have the plug pulled on it, the administrators have decided to keep it going until the last game of the season then they will just pul the plug, hence why the SPL have put back the new votes on the matter until after the end of the season because they have been informed the club will no longer exist.

Was speaking to a couple pompey fans in a yard last week and they sound just as fucked. One of them was one of the people who stretches people off. His biggest name is Steven pienaar

Was speaking to a couple pompey fans in a yard last week and they sound just as fucked. One of them was one of the people who stretches people off. His biggest name is Steven pienaar

Stretches people off?

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

would be funny if the "rangers" fans were actually celtic fans pretending to be gers and telling the bidder to f**k off so he'l be scared away XD.

If they do go out of business then I hope Dunfermline keep their SPL place rather than a newco.

I would imagine Dunfermline would stay up and Rangers would effectively take the relegation spot.

If Ranger do go out of business it will be the death of scottish football really.

it's been dead for a while, just no-one had the heart to switch off the life support machine.

Guest Chubby Jason

AssAMASCIAM929k.jpg

Nacho Novo just got this tattoo.  What a legend, he left Rangers 2 years ago ffs.  Amazing to see such loyalty to a club from players.

That's fucking hideous. It's the kind of thing you see on some fat chav by the pool in an all-inclusive hotel in Malia.

The lad is Spanish isn't that supposed to be a catholic country? Traitor! Not that I care because I hate both them brands of Christianity.

Baptism?

yeah removed it because people probs wont be familiar. But its another brand that do things differently like they get baptised at an old age for example  were Catholics are usely baptised when very young and everything is a choice for them were Catholics you have to for example go to church because there the rules of it etc. Anyway this aint no religion form so back on topic I hope rangers live just for the derbies' sake they're always great to watch.

Guest Chubby Jason

They will never give in, they are bastions for class and dignity in our game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/images/2008/05/15/clean_up_01_450x300.jpg