Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

Guest NufcBano

You may have to consider that Santon could be playing CM and Jonas in at LB.......

People are suggesting it could be Demba Ba through the middle....

It better not be. Why change a winning formula? It better be the same line up. it works for crying out loud. Cisse 7 in 7..!  :idiot2:

Are you on smack mate?

Only a little. Dont think it mixes with drink very well...  :drool:

I imagine at times it will be 442, at times 433, at times 451, at times 541, at times 4312, at times 4231 given the flexibility of the players at our disposal.

:lol: There may even be times when its 2-1-7. Corners for example

4-1-3-1-2 formation

4 Keepers?

Back 4, 1 in the rear hole, midfield 3, 1 in the front hole then 2 up top.

http://i.imgur.com/q2NH3.jpg

I imagine at times it will be 442, at times 433, at times 451, at times 541, at times 4312, at times 4231 given the flexibility of the players at our disposal.

:lol: There may even be times when its 2-1-7. Corners for example

:lol:

I fancy we may win it slightly fortunately, Krul is due an unstoppable octopus saving everything performance

Vorm does that quite often too.

Guest VaVaVoom

Best possible line up and its good to see we are going 433 again. AP's good to his word about going for it in every game. Could have been all too easy to pack the midfield and stop them playing but it looks like we are set up again to go and play ourselves.

Hopefully Perch can continue his great form and Williamson can stay strong. Nice to see Santon gettin a start.

---Krul---

Simpson---Williamson---Perchinio---Santon

---Tiote---

---Cabaye------Jonas---

---Ben Arfa---Cisse---Ba---

Could well be a narrow diamond 442 with Ben Arfa roaming from side to side in a free role behind Ba and Cisse.

2-1 Ben Arfa and Ba