Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Are you on the wind up Gupter?

We could win all our matches and still not finish 4th, so it's clearly not all in our hands. :lol:

Ali's right.  Spurs could win all their games and still not finish 4th so it's not in their hands either.  Spurs just so happen to have a significant goal difference advantage at present, but it's in neither team's hands in the real sense of the phrase.  As soon as a team goes a point or more clear it's in their hands.

We have a winner (well, another one who understands what I've said all along)!

Are you taking the f***ing p*ss? :lol:

Are you?

Guest bimpy474

If it's not in our hands did it fall in our laps?

True story this, i dropped a bowling ball on my joy department once, my cock looked like Snow shovel for weeks.

This is a unhighly unrecommended thingy to do.

We could win all our matches and still not finish 4th, so it's clearly not all in our hands. :lol:

Ali's right.  Spurs could win all their games and still not finish 4th so it's not in their hands either.  Spurs just so happen to have a significant goal difference advantage at present, but it's in neither team's hands in the real sense of the phrase.  As soon as a team goes a point or more clear it's in their hands.

Are you?

So i'm thick as fuck for saying:

We CAN still finish 4th in spite of other results, so if Tottenham win all 5 games, we can still 'mathmatically' finish ahead of them. Mathematically it isn't in out favour.

You then agree with Interpolic who writes this exact same logic, just in a different manner :lol:

True story this, i dropped a bowling ball on my joy department once, my cock looked like Snow shovel for weeks.

Unless it's snowing.

fess up man, you were trying to shag it.

Guest bimpy474

Unless it's snowing.

I could flip the burgers in the pan too, mind you that burnt little bimps to fuckery, not recommended either ;)

Unless it's snowing.

I could flip the burgers in the pan too, mind you that burnt little bimps to fuckery, not recommended either ;)

I'm never having cheese burgers at your house!

Guest bimpy474

fess up man, you were trying to shag it.

I was trying to get my fingers in a little ball, and dropped it, while i was on the floor my friends laughed, oh how they laughed.....for nearly a fecking hour the bastards.

Are you?

So i'm thick as f*** for saying:

We CAN still finish 4th in spite of other results, so if Tottenham win all 5 games, we can still 'mathmatically' finish ahead of them. Mathematically it isn't in out favour.

You then agree with Interpolic who writes this exact same logic, just in a different manner :lol:

It's not the exact same logic though. What you fail to understand is that saying "It's not in Newcastle's hands" does not equal "It's in Spurs' hands" as both are in fact relying on the results of the other, i.e. it's in neither's hands. I said the first, but never the second.

Guest bimpy474

Unless it's snowing.

I'm never having cheese burgers at your house!

Ahhhh i get it :D

Are you?

It's not the exact same logic though. What you fail to understand is that saying "It's not in Newcastle's hands" does not equal "It's in Spurs' hands" as both are in fact relying on the results of the other, i.e. it's in neither's hands. I said the first, but never the second.

I havn't failed to understand anything, you have however. You have confused "It's still in our hands" as "it's solely in our own hands".

I expect an apology.

Are you?

I havn't failed to understand anything, you have however. You have confused "It's still in our hands" as "it's solely in our own hands".

I expect an apology.

but if it isn't solely in our hands whats the point in the statement ?

Are you?

I expect an apology.

So it's in our hands but also in Spurs' hands?

Are you?

I expect an apology.

Because it states that we can still finish 4th in spite of other results, if it wasn't in our own hands then that would not be possible, and infact it would be "solely in Spurs' hands".

Are you?

I expect an apology.

You expect an apology for having ridiculed me ike an idiot when I was right all along. Rightio :lol:

Are you?

I expect an apology.

So it's in our hands but also in Spurs' hands?

The statement isn't literal like.

Are you?

I expect an apology.

Because it states that we can still finish 4th in spite of other results, if it wasn't in our own hands then that would not be possible, and infact it would be "solely in Spurs' hands".

i see, blackburns fate is in their own hands aswell then as they can avoid relegation in spite of other results, just depending on what those results are ? ie it's in their hands but not solely their hands.