Trevor Francis has heart attack

Skirge

He was the first Million Pound player and won the European Cup with Nottingham Forest.

Isn't he now a commentator for the Fox Sports US Feeds?

Get well Trevor

Don't think so. Wiki says he works for Al-Jazeera, might do the IMG commentary. I see he played for the Detroit Express at one point. Good luck to him.

He was the first Million Pound player and won the European Cup with Nottingham Forest.

Get well Trevor

Don't think so. Wiki says he works for Al-Jazeera, might do the IMG commentary. I see he played for the Detroit Express at one point. Good luck to him.

He does work for Al-Jazeera. Seen him a few times on hooky feed, his patter is still as bad as it was on Sky.

Get well Trevor

Detroit Express was owned by Jimmy Hill, hence Coventry City attempting to buy him for 900,000 quid in 1979. Unfortunately Cloughie decided to usurp them with the result being the first million pound signing.