The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

That stat about Rooney not getting a booking all season is absolutely f***ing shocking btw.

cant be true can it?  not only is that dirty scally filthy at challenges, his uncontrollable foul mouth of his should warrant himself a card every other game.

Man U fans pissing is off already. Stop supporting us, you slimy cunts.

:thup:

Time for Ashley to step up the blackmailing tbh.

Danny Simpson for Antonio Valencia + £75m. Boom.

Perfect scenario for me is for both us + Swansea to beat the Manchester clubs on Sunday then both Manchester clubs to win the following weekend, City winning the title and sending QPR down.

Gash game that. Fergie got his tactics hideously wrong.

yeh i couldnt believe it. fair enough first half, they scored just before ht. 2nd half i couldnt believe how slow he was to react, they didnt create one chance the whole match

Guest pintofscottsellers

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/148936_427335780629967_100000606461134_1538285_1176033966_n.jpg

A Man United fan on my facebook has just posted this ffs

Serves him right for dropping Valencia and leaving a confident Welbeck on the bench. Bottled it.

Yeah, playing Park instead of either Valencia or even Young was shocking. He tried to play a negative defensive team, when he should have grown a pair and went for it.

That stat about Rooney not getting a booking all season is absolutely f***ing shocking btw.

I can't believe that, especially considering how he was moaning and abusing the ref at St James' this season. And also how you could clearly see him call the ref a 'fucking twat' tonight.

City were deserving of this victory and quite frankly should have won by more.

Looked like to me that SAF and ManU came from a 0-0 which is always stupid.

Well done to City they will probably go on to win the title.....

Was a meh game, but that was mainly due to Man U's spoiling and hoping for a 0-0 tactic's......

Hoping we get something from the City game but i cant see it after this result.

Guest pintofscottsellers

I can't believe that, especially considering how he was moaning and abusing the ref at St James' this season. And also how you could clearly see him call the ref a 'f***ing t***' tonight.

How he didnt get booked in the Colocini incident is a mystery.