The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Empty seats for two teams that play in the same city as where the game is being played.

thier averages added together are smaller than the stadium- shite fans.

And both teams want to build bigger stadiums.

Empty seats for two teams that play in the same city as where the game is being played.

So is their capacity.

Still embarrassing though.

Guest neesy111

Absolute no need for Chelsea to build a new stadium, unless they reduce ticket prices (99% unlikely) to draw more fans in.

yep- was wondering why myself when they cant sell out a semi

Absolute no need for Chelsea to build a new stadium, unless they reduce ticket prices (99% unlikely) to draw more fans in.

Battersea power plant is supposed to be their new home if they get planning permission.

yep- was wondering why myself when they cant sell out a semi

To be fair Spur's section looks to be filled out, it's Chelsea's who's has the gaps and of course the corporate seats.

Guest neesy111

Battersea power plant is supposed to be their new home if they get planning permission.

Bet the main reason is to get some Government grants to build something there.

Clive Tyldesley's Gym Membership.

They used to be my favourite band.

Weren't they a super group formed from members of Mark Lawrensons Dignity,  Roy Keanes Angry Mumble & Geoff Stelling's Jazz Funk Trio.

Well remembered :thup: They were originally called Paul Merson's Worldy Booze & Cocaine Club, but Merse couldn't pronounce it.

Been saying since I was a child they should build a stadium there

The power plant won't actually be used as the stadium though. They will build the stadium on the land outside of it and the power plant will be used for mixed use, hotels, apartments, etc.

Bet the main reason is to get some Government grants to build something there.

I hope they don't, I'm still pissed off Man City got their stadium for fuck all.

Guest neesy111

Be a pretty tight squeeze if they dont plan on knocking the plant down, assumed they were

Isn't it a listed building?

Be a pretty tight squeeze if they dont plan on knocking the plant down, assumed they were

They can't, it's listed. No one will ever be allowed to knock it down, too much of an icon, many corporations have tried and failed.