The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Arsenal loan star Joel Campbell misses an open goal for Lorient against Montpellier. Still 0-0.

Actually, it is now 1-0 Lorient. Goal by Arsenal legend Jeremie Aliadiere. :lol:

How has Campbell been doing?

I know Lorient supporters have enjoyed him. He hasn't started much, often played as a substitute. When I've seen Lorient highlights he looks a ridiculous talent, but just extremely raw. Still too many poor decisions and mistakes. He would be equal to Walcott and Arsenal's second best striker if he came over now, though.

Who do we want to win out of Spuds n Chelsea? Chelsea easily so they have more fixtures and a heavy loss puts Spuds on another downer?

I just want lots of injuries, red cards, bad defending, poor finishing, extra time and a penalty shoot out that goes way past midnight.

Who do we want to win out of Spuds n Chelsea? Chelsea easily so they have more fixtures and a heavy loss puts Spuds on another downer?

I just want lots of injuries, red cards, bad defending, poor finishing, extra time and a penalty shoot out that goes way past midnight.

Sounds good :)

Yeah i suppose thats all we need.

That'll do.

The match has no direct effect on us, imo. The winner only receives one more match, which is actually an enjoyable trip (they wn't even leave London) to Wembley to crush Liverpool. I don't think it is the sort of thing that will matter at this point of the season.

Yep, just want a battle that takes a heavy toll on both sides. Looking forward to it.

The match has no direct effect on us, imo. The winner only receives one more match, which is actually an enjoyable trip (they wn't even leave London) to Wembley to crush Liverpool. I don't think it is the sort of thing that will matter at this point of the season.

Isnt the final before the last game of the season tho?