The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Didnt they get like £13m? And they didnt spend a penny of it?

They're pretty fucked financially. Venky's had no idea how much it cost. My lass (Blackburn fan) was saying that the Venky's didn't even know about relegation and thought it was like in American sports with franchises, playoffs and shit. Not sure if that's true or just a anti-Venky's rumour mind. Hope it's true though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Would fucking love it if that's true.

It's 100% true, seen the part with the lady Venky admitting it on SSNs  :lol:

Christ. How has this not become more widespread knowledge? Amazing. :lol: :lol:

Was discussed on here like.

I vaguely remember thinking it was just a wind up.

Unbelievable being true. Fucking Muppets.

The woman certainly didn't know, the rest might ave. She was talking about learning new things in football and mentioned relegation.

Guest andrew

Keans not a good manager but I do feel sorry for him like. Can't believe their fucking shit fans booing them off in a game where they need all the encouragement they can get, dread to think of the reaction when they draw and are relegated at ft. awful fans, I remember their treatment of their team after that bolton game at christmas and the booing when they got beat by man utd after a massive shift, hope the tracksuit wearing cunts spent eternity in the championship. rant over :lol:

I just hope Blackburn don't get too cocky. I can see a goal mouth scramble Wigan goal coming up and it only takes one fowl in the area to give them a penalty.

anyone who doesn't like these chicken puns can get stuffed.

Guest Wally_McFool

It appears that the chicken that invaded the pitch was wearing a cunning disguise.

Here is its REAL identity.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb254/hixxstar/ewoodchicken.jpg

:cheesy: