The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest Craig-NUFC

Makes you all the more glad that our lot showed such dignity and support in vaguely similar circumstances 3 years back.

Pretty sure there was a lot of booing, death threats to Ashley, something thrown at him and Sports Direct windows put out.

I don't agree with how the Blackburn fans are going about themselves, but I understand it. Their club could be going out of business because of a bunch of idiots coming in and not having a clue how to manage a football club.

Makes you all the more glad that our lot showed such dignity and support in vaguely similar circumstances 3 years back.

Pretty sure there was a lot of booing, death threats to Ashley, something thrown at him and Sports Direct windows put out.

I don't agree with how the Blackburn fans are going about themselves, but I understand it. Their club could be going out of business because of a bunch of idiots coming in and not having a clue how to manage a football club.

Could have been worse. The mug that bought Racing Santander tried to buy Blackburn first but wasn't allowed. Fairly certain he's since disappeared.

Guest neesy111

We are in no position to criticise Blackburn fans after the farce that was Hull at home back in 2008.  Still the most cringeworthy moment since I've supported NUFC.

If Keane had at some point told the Blackburn fans to get fucked and walked has there been many instances of the caretaker of the caretaker getting the job?

Guest Craig-NUFC

Could have been worse. The mug that bought Racing Santander tried to buy Blackburn first but wasn't allowed. Fairly certain he's since disappeared.

Aye, wasn't it something like he never showed up, didn't pay up, has never been seen since, whilst Santander have since been relegated and are financially fucked with players no being paid, etc

We are in no position to criticise Blackburn fans after the farce that was Hull at home back in 2008.  Still the most cringeworthy moment since I've supported NUFC.

Amazing to think we got relegated in September like. Strange day.

Not at this stage of the season there wasn't.

The fan apparently ran onto the pitch and threw his ST onto the ground - It's the last home game of the season ffs :lol:

:lol:

Sacrifice for the cause! :lol:

Didnt a Boro fan or a mackem do the exact same thing a few years ago?  :lol:

Yeah, all the Boro fans kept boing and chanting for Mclaren to be sacked after disappointing results, they get one good win against chelsea and suddenly they loved him and he ended up getting the England job.

The fan apparently ran onto the pitch and threw his ST onto the ground - It's the last home game of the season ffs :lol:

Yeah, all the Boro fans kept boing and chanting for Mclaren to be sacked after disappointing results, they get one good win against chelsea and suddenly they loved him and he ended up getting the England job.

Sure it was against villa, same match Lee clattermong started bawling his eyes out.

Sure it was against villa, same match Lee clattermong started bawling his eyes out.

clattermong :lol:

Guest neesy111

Amazing to think we got relegated in September like. Strange day.

Doesn't matter when it's done, it's two-faced by people to criticise Blackburn fans for protesting mid-way through a game then completely forget that it's happened at NUFC in recent times.