The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Fucking scum fans. Unreal. This match could decide your Premier League future. Get behind the TEAM. Eleven players on the pitch. Not the few men behind the scenes.

We are in no position to criticise Blackburn fans after the farce that was Hull at home back in 2008.  Still the most cringeworthy moment since I've supported NUFC.

Amazing to think we got relegated in September like. Strange day.

Doesn't matter when it's done, it's two-faced by people to criticise Blackburn fans for protesting mid-way through a game then completely forget that it's happened at NUFC in recent times.

Difference is, people are criticising Blackburn fans for protesting in a game that is win-or-bust. What happened in an NUFC game in September 2008 is quite frankly irrelevant.

We are in no position to criticise Blackburn fans after the farce that was Hull at home back in 2008.  Still the most cringeworthy moment since I've supported NUFC.

Doesn't matter when it's done, it's two-faced by people to criticise Blackburn fans for protesting mid-way through a game then completely forget that it's happened at NUFC in recent times.

In a game of this magnitude?

how is it two-faced when it's different situations? This is the final game of the season as I just said above. At this point, grievances like that should be put aside, and all support towards the team.

The Boro ticket hoy was the season they got to the UEFA Cup final n all.

Aye, I remembered how in the qualifying rounds they only got 9k at home and come the final they were allocated only 9k tickets and they suddenly had 30k people saying it was a farce and they had all been there all the way through each every round and they should all be allowed to go to the final.

Nah, they've been protesting all season.  It gets to the stage where you suck it up and do all you can to stop your club getting relegated, which is what our lot did (in vain).  Other than the Hull match there wasn't really that much hassle, bar the odd bit of chanting and that.  The atmosphere for the Portsmouth and Boro matches was superb.

In a game of this magnitude?

The same thing would be to compare the atmosphere against Boro, an atmosphere which was white hot.

Wonder what will happen if they score

Booooo, you have stopped Kean from being being sacked, booooooo, you have stopped the Venkey's from selling up, booooooo.

Genuinely would expect another Venky's out chant. They're that much of a mockery of themselves. They're on the attack with a free kick/corner. What do they do? Chant for Kean/Venky's out ffs. Their arrogance is genuinely making me angry. They act like they've only just won the title a few years ago and that they haven't been a lower mid-table team for a fair few years now.