The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Shelvey should get a yellow card just for his face

Think you'd want to show him two just to make sure his face is completely covered.

Pepe 'worlds best' Reina ladies and gents.

EDIT: been poor for a couple of seasons now Ronny.

I honestly would have called him the best in the league at the start of the season. What's happened to him I don't know, but his basics seem to have gone straight to hell.

Pepe 'worlds best' Reina ladies and gents.

EDIT: been poor for a couple of seasons now Ronny.

I honestly would have called him the best in the league at the start of the season. What's happened to him I don't know, but his basics seem to have gone straight to hell.

Pressure of captaincy (when Gerrards not playing) in a poor team perhaps?

It's always hard to explain when it's a keeper aside from a basic lack of confidence issue but as you say his basics and commanding of his box have gone to pot.

I'm so glad it's gone tits up for Stewart Downing, I don't know who the fuck he thought he was last summer, stamping his feet and holding up Liverpool scarves in pubs to try and get out of Aston Villa, he's an Aston Villa player, at best, a solid mid-table player in a solid mid-table club, nothing more than that. Got a couple of England caps under his belt and suddenly he thinks he's world class. Prick.

Love your Stewart Downing rants. :lol: :thup:

this is going to go tit's up for the pool

As much as it affects us a 3-4 would almost be worth it for Kenny's face afterwards.

I'm so glad it's gone tits up for Stewart Downing, I don't know who the fuck he thought he was last summer, stamping his feet and holding up Liverpool scarves in pubs to try and get out of Aston Villa, he's an Aston Villa player, at best, a solid mid-table player in a solid mid-table club, nothing more than that. Got a couple of England caps under his belt and suddenly he thinks he's world class. Prick.

Love your Stewart Downing rants. :lol: :thup:

He's like the archetypal England player.

Average, one-paced and living off debatable former glories.

If he'd had a bit of oomph about him he could have nailed down a place in the England team for last few years instead he's offered absolutely fuck all for country and Villa aside club.

Guest Sophie S

Dan Walker ‏ @danwalkerbbc

Does anyone have John Terry's nutmeg stats for tonight? Is it double figures yet? #CouldntStopAPigInACorridor

:lol: Couldn't stop a pig in a corridor.  :lol: :lol: That image.