The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Good game between Santos and Velez so far in the Copa Lib if you're after a footy fix. Velez 1 up from first leg.

Saying that the weather has made the rivers runs dry :(

Good game between Santos and Velez so far in the Copa Lib if you're after a footy fix. Velez 1 up from first leg.

Watching the first half before i go to bed, enjoying it. Santos trying a bit too hard so far but the keepers just been sent off.

Ah, is that what it was.

Rush of blood from the keeper there, dafty. :lol:

Watching the first half before i go to bed, enjoying it. Santos trying a bit too hard so far but the keepers just been sent off.

Aye, not going to get more blatant than that. Gonna be backs to the wall for Velez now me thinks.

Disco do you know much about Angelo Henriquez and Raul Ruidiaz.

First one is hot property and Man Utd supposedly have an agreement in place (think Vargas of last year but younger), second one I've never heard of.

According to Twitter Lombardo is watching U de Chile for City tonight, was at River at the weekend n all watcing Ocampos and someone else who is supposed to be good but  I can't remember.

Supposedly City are watching Mati Rodriguez & Felipe Gallegos. The former has just been called in to the Argentine squad for the first time, right wing back type. Can't remember seeing anything of the latter.

From the couple of times I've watched La U Eugenio Mena has always looked good.

I think because of the high octane (almost anti-South American) game they play a lot of European clubs will be looking there as the players have already proved they can cope with the fitness/pace of it all unlike many other South American teams/players.

I agree btw but I can't see it although there are bargains aplenty to be had.

Edu Vargas has struggled to make a dent at Napoli so far like. Always seemed a strange move for him cos he'll have known he was going as sub, at least for now.

Napoli should have been spending that fairly big chunk of cash on some defenders instead.

Edu Vargas has struggled to make a dent at Napoli so far like. Always seemed a strange move for him cos he'll have known he was going as sub, at least for now.

Napoli should have been spending that fairly big chunk of cash on some defenders instead.

I imagine he'll get a fair run next season if/when Lavezzi leaves for PSG (or whoever). Was an odd move though, probably could have done with going to a mid ranking club a la Palermo/Catania who have a history of bringing through South Americans before making the jump to a top club.

Supposedly Palermo have a deal in place for Paulo Dyabala this summer who is one of the next Argentine kids lauded for greatness. Something like €5m from Instituto, could be a Cavani/Pastore esque bargain.