The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Mourinho in the stands, wonder who's he watching.

Why do Brazil rarely play at home?

$$$$$

that and they have an arrangement with the European clubs not to drag their players half way across the world for friendlies I think

Hulk scores again, beast.

Make up your mind.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6JUu3bzPhTFquwJV8el9Bi60l08vcCiZunXSrmgjEqPx5fcbPaw

Germany not playing their best side today but having Schürrle, Götze, Özil (German keyboard advance here :lol:), Khedira and Podolski in midfield, with Klose in attack. Decent line up to say the very least.

Germany have a delightfully stacked midfield, but their striking options will see them short of winning anything IMO TBH. Their strikeforce is only 4 or 5 times better than the English strikeforce, but if you wanna win the Euros, it's going to have to be at least 8 to 9 times better.

Klose does always so well for Germany while Gomez is more than just a normal 2nd choice striker. Of course, Cacau is probably not in the same group of quality but you also have to consider that Podolski could play as an out-and-out striker if needed.

Did you guys manage to not drop the trophy under a bus?

Parade tonight, will keep my fingers crossed ;)

Weird friendly for Spain, knowing that half the squad is just makeweights until the Barcelona/Athletic players are available.

Weird friendly for Spain, knowing that half the squad is just makeweights until the Barcelona/Athletic players are available.

Jose Enrique playing then??

:shifty:

Jose Enrique playing then??

:shifty:

:yao: