The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Rafael playing a blinder in the pens, fair play to them, deserved it on tonight's performance but it'll be tough against Corinthians in the SF, lercal derby and whatnot.

Yesterday was unexpectedly easy. Very poor from Athletic, it looks like they still haven't returned from Bucarest. Anyway, elated to still have finished Pep's era with a trophy, got massively drunk and people were in force on the streets, despite "only" being la Copa.

Hope Bielsa stays with them, he was rather cagey about it during the post-game conference.

What will happen with us going from here, I don't know. But thanks for this 4 years. I'll never forget them.

League 1 play off final today. Huddersfield vs Sheffield United.

3 KO, means I miss it, along with the FA Cup final, CL final, and Championship play off final I have already missed.

Highlight of the Women's FA Cup final is thinking one of the players is called Boner but then noticing the shirt has creased hiding the second N.

Guest Pjpg

I'd have said the highlight of the womens FA cup final was when the extra time goal was scored the woman lifted up her top... :whistle: