The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Italy are not worse than us IMO far from it, they have the players to go far its just Prandelli is a complete and utter nutjob.

Plays a RWB ( who cant defend) at RB, takes no decent LB's in the 23, plays a Montolivo at AM when Giovinco and Di Natale are on the bench.

Not to mention when he actually bring those players on he takes off De Rossi and Pirlo so the midfield is f*cked.

He's clueless, if it continues like this they wont even get out of the group stage but they should do well if someone who actually knew what he was doing was in charge.

Didn't catch the game today but I don't believe Italy are that poor. I think Russia has a very strong team. I have them picked to win their group and fall to Spain in the semis. And yes, that means a Russian victory over the runner-up from the Group of Death.

Denmark v Australia ;) cheaky bid on Australia to win at around $4.50-1.Have a good record in Europe, cant remember the last away game we lost in Europe. Weve beaten Germany, Netherlands, Ireland, Wales over there. Last time we played Denmark we beat them 1-0 just before the world cup.

Any decent games on the box today?

England v Belgium?

He said decent

?

What was the last decent England game you watched, we are fucking terrible man - although Belgium may be worth a watch it will no doubt be an excruciatingly shit game

Belgium should be challenging for the Euros with the squad they have, though admitably it is thin as f***.

Belgium to beat England?

Can't see it happening. Will be 2 wins out of 2 for Roy for sure.

Belgium should be challenging for the Euros with the squad they have, though admitably it is thin as f***.

Belgium to beat England?

Can't see it happening. Will be 2 wins out of 2 for Roy for sure.

Whats Englands lineup going to be?

Hart

Jones  Terry      Cahill    Cole

Henderson  Gerrard

Milner                              Ox/walcott

Young

Carroll

What channel is tonights game on?

Remember going to the same fixture as the Estadio de la Shite in '99 when the slack jawed locals were booing Shearer (who scored, SKP failed too) and the people behind me kept screaming for penalty expert Mickey Gray to come on, he wasn't on the bench.

Guest Shaun

Belgian XI has Hazard, Kompany, Vertonghen, Fellaini, Dembele... could do some damage :thup:

Alderweireld, Witsel, Mertens, Mirallas, Lukaku... some quality players in that team.