The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Given really is unlucky with the defenders that have played infront of him his whole career.

Still s**** at commanding his box though.

Yep. Partly why very few defenders have looked genuinely good in front of him.

Just back again, so don't know if that had posted:

From BBC: Newcastle United defender Ryan Taylor has tweeted: "Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke."

No matter how bad a dive it was, he shouldn't post something like that imo.

Guest neesy111

Turns my stomach hearing professionals excusing and justifying disgraceful behaviour like Ashley Young's today. The game is being ruined by this shite. This "in the modern game..." thing is total bollocks.

That's what just pissed me off about Dwight Yorke.  Says players can go down on any contact ffs.

From BBC: Newcastle United defender Ryan Taylor has tweeted: "Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke."

He's spot on, well done to him for speaking out.

He's spot on, well done to him for speaking out.

Was it really that bad? haven't seen it so far...

Why shouldn't he? He's right :lol:

Says Joey Barton's biggest fan. :lol:

He has every right to say it.

"A penalty decision got them going." :lol:

f***ing wankers, man. The lot of them. The players, the fans, the media.

:lol: I always get really angry watching Man Utd on the telly.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I wish they'd do away with shitty team centric pundits. They're terrible and add very little to the coverage. Even the ones where Steven Taylor has appeared, he's so guarded and not wanting to come across biased that he basically says nowt. Get a real pundit team together of people who know football and can discuss it without being a biased shit face. Other sports in other countries manage this well enough.

Guest neesy111

I wish they'd do away with shitty team centric pundits. They're terrible and add very little to the coverage. Even the ones where Steven Taylor has appeared, he's so guarded and not wanting to come across biased that he basically says nowt. Get a real pundit team together of people who know football and can discuss it without being a biased shit face. Other sports in other countries manage this well enough.

It's something that all media outlets in this country seem to prefer ex-players & current players to offer 'expert' insight.  Load of bollocks if you ask me.