The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Ryan Taylor ‏ @TaylorR1984

Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke....

4:11 PM - 15 Apr 12

Not holding back.

He's right, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the FA go after him for those comments (bringing the game in disrepute) rather than Young for his continuous cheating..

Especially since his tweet made it into the BBC live commentatory on the website...

But, well done, Ryan. :clap:

Sophie, eh? You a girl?

Ryan Taylor should have a word with James Perch before having a go at other clubs' players.

Not really the same is it?

It's still a dive isn't it? Getting a player sent off or getting your own team a penalty. Don't see the big difference.

Ryan Taylor should have a word with James Perch before having a go at other clubs' players.

It's still a dive isn't it? Getting a player sent off or getting your own team a penalty. Don't see the big difference.

:serious:

:serious:

Yes, i am.

Fabricating contact/an offence is completely different to milking something that has actually happened to ensure the referee makes the right decision (which, let's face it - they can't be trusted to this season).

Rooney's diagonal cross field balls really annoy me. He does them all the time and often they get cut out, but yet is praised for attempting them. I'd be pissed off if my player kept doing that.

:lol: shut the fuck up.

Young dives to earn a penalty when the correct refereeing decision would be to NOT award a penalty. He works to con the officials.

Perch dived to earn Reina a red card... when the correct refereeing decision would be to award a red card. He worked to get the correct decision for his team that may have otherwise been missed by the officials.

Don't give me any sportsmanship shite either. You work to gain every advantage that you can without cheating.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Carrinho

Beardsley shuffle.  :smitten:

Rooney's diagonal cross field balls really annoy me. He does them all the time and often they get cut out, but yet is praised for attempting them. I'd be pissed off if my player kept doing that.

Greatest of All Time. He can do what he wants.

:lol: shut the fuck up.

Young dives to earn a penalty when the correct refereeing decision would be to NOT award a penalty. He works to con the officials.

Perch dived to earn Reina a red card... when the correct refereeing decision would be to award a red card. He worked to get the correct decision for his team that may have otherwise been missed by the officials.

Don't give me any sportsmanship shite either. You work to gain every advantage that you can without cheating.

:thup: