NUFC Kits

Espio

Holy fucking shit. Fuck the Nolan picture. The day I've got my own place, with a man cave room to deck out in geeky football/music/film/gaming shit and have £250 to spend on something at the NUFC store...

300817.jpg

That actually looks comfy as hell :aww:

Guest WashyGeordie

Any Sport Direct code's? I know it's cheap enough as it is, but maybe there is one... :)

Are the Puma shirts smaller in size than the Adidas of previous years, or have people found the they can get away with the same sizing as before?

Personally i found this seasons bigger than previous so i went down a size, Or maybe im losing weight :frantic:

Sorry for being thick but on the club site there's a change shirt and a change shirt OS which is £5 dearer, what's the difference?

OS= over-size. Only available in 4XL or 5XL.

I might get one and use it as a blanket.

Sorry for being thick but on the club site there's a change shirt and a change shirt OS which is £5 dearer, what's the difference?

OS= over-size. Only available in 4XL or 5XL.

Thanks man.

Top banana mine`s just arrived a day early :frantic:

I wonder if its a clerical error or Mike thinks I`m special!!

How do find the fit Heake?

suberb top by far better than adidas shite, I know it's sad but at 46 this is by far the best shirt Newcastle have produced in my time. Tight fit on the arms & 'fitted' rather than just hanging

Guest Sophie S

Forget that I want this instead

321995.jpg

They were giving them out to the crowd before the ManCity match. I got Cisse.  :aww:

Guest Sophie S

They did it quite early, at the start of the warm-up, at the bottom of the Gallowgate. But I don't think they had too many, a couple of hundred maybe.

Pathetic that I'm genuinely pissed that I have to wait another month for the home shirt. :lol:

I do think though, that they've reneged on the initial home design after seeing such negative reactions to the 'leaks/prototypes/mock ups'. If it was the home then away then I wouldn't be thinking anything strange in it, but I don't see why there'd be a month gap between the away and then the home being released.