NUFC Kits

Espio

Looks decent that top. Won't be buying any like.

Only thing I don't like about it is still having the white around the Newcastle badge, looks cheap. Don't like the little SD patches either  :laugh:

If ours is the same as dortmunds im a happy man. The collar is a bit too high but i'd put up with it. Just hope the virgin logo isn't some cheapo iron on job.

Good luck with with that one.

If ours is the same as dortmunds im a happy man. The collar is a bit too high but i'd put up with it. Just hope the virgin logo isn't some cheapo iron on job.

Eh? It's not a cheap iron-on job on the red shirt.

Eh? It's not a cheap iron-on job on the red shirt.

Is it stitched on, my error.

Guest dazzanufc1892

i suspect mike wanted to make as much profit as he could with the england memorabilia and flogging off old shirts on the cheap before launching a new strip, seems the best way to maximise our profit. I would expect an announcement around the start of july, No later, as he knows people may start lapping up olympic items

Guest Roger Kint

FUCK OFF WITH SPORTS DIRECT!!! It's slowly making it's way to our strips. It's only a matter of time before that scummy logo is plastered all over our shirts.

No it isnt

f*** OFF WITH SPORTS DIRECT!!! It's slowly making it's way to our strips. It's only a matter of time before that scummy logo is plastered all over our shirts.

He's right.

Remember the subtle introduction to it on the Gallowgate roof? Was in early 2008 when Keegan came back.

Now look at the ground.

Just fuck off man you fat fuck!

f*** OFF WITH SPORTS DIRECT!!! It's slowly making it's way to our strips. It's only a matter of time before that scummy logo is plastered all over our shirts.

No it isnt

How do you know? First it was only a small sign on the Gallowgate, which nobody thought that much of. Now the whole stadium is covered in them no matter where you look- even the dugout seats- and the stadium is even renamed after it. The signs are all around the training ground pitches, too. Now there on our training kit. Who's to say our strips wont have two 'sponsors' on them like the training shirt? It's going to happen imo.

But that aside, I thought last seasons (just gone) training gear was better than that one on show.

No it isnt

How do you know? First it was only a small sign on the Gallowgate, which nobody thought that much of. Now the whole stadium is covered in them no matter where you look- even the dugout seats- and the stadium is even renamed after it. The signs are all around the training ground pitches, too. Now there on our training kit. Who's to say our strips wont have two 'sponsors' on them like the training shirt? It's going to happen imo.

But that aside, I thought last seasons (just gone) training gear was better than that one on show.

But, you're not allowed two sponsors on the official kits, are you? :dontknow: