NUFC Kits

Espio

For the record, & sorry if someones said this before, but I think these "spike" things are supposed to simulate twists & folds in the stripe

The brief must have been to come up with an original idea with stripes no matter how shocking the result.

Guest VaVaVoom

Thats our new kit then... :( Would actually be a decent shirt without the pathetic spikey bits!

When does the images normally get released by the club?

Guest VaVaVoom

I've never quite understood why clubs dont put 3 options to the fans in a poll and the winner actually becoming the next shirt.

Pretty sure it would lead to more sales as more people are going to like the chosen one.

I've never quite understood why clubs dont put 3 options to the fans in a poll and the winner actually becoming the next shirt.

Pretty sure it would lead to more sales as more people are going to like the chosen one.

puma did this with Sheffield Wed last year for their away kit... if i'm not mistaken all 3 were so rubbish they used a 4th design.

Guest VaVaVoom

puma did this with Sheffield Wed last year for their away kit... if i'm not mistaken all 3 were so rubbish they used a 4th design.

:lol:

Fail on their part then.

Still think its a good idea.

Even tho I quite like this seasons shirts, the previous one and that spikey thing are shite. Sooner we get rid of Puma the better. Shame we extended the deal, we would be in a great position to get a better manufacture and deal now we are in Europe (possibly CL)

Guest VaVaVoom

Even tho I quite like this seasons shirts, the previous one and that spikey thing are shite. Sooner we get rid of Puma the better. Shame we extended the deal, we would be in a great position to get a better manufacture and deal now we are in Europe (possibly CL)

Absolutely.

I'd say we'd have got Nike if we werent tied to Puma for next season and the next. :(

Guest Roger Kint

New thread now?

Well done on posting that pic for the third time though  O0

I think it was actually moved into a new thread. By Dave perhaps

Ok fair enough but everyone on here has already seen the leaked pic anyway, still posted it twice though :lol:

New thread now?

Well done on posting that pic for the third time though  O0

:lol:

TBF, Only posted it twice, in the new kits and the NUFC kit threads. First one I fucked up so thought I'd do it in the NUFC kit thread, then the first one worked again...

Fuck you :alone:

Guest Roger Kint

Can we have a nice kit for Europe please?

No, it will no doubt be the grey and purple things which were in the other thread as well.

Guest Roger Kint

No, it will no doubt be the grey and purple things which were in the other thread as well.

Quick... To photoshop

Why photoshop? They are already done :lol:

Quick... To photoshop

Why photoshop? They are already done :lol:

Mockups... leave me alone :p